GU 8, 9, & Higby's Planetside Universe thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McCainSmaashh, May 14, 2013.

1. KuramaBingyi

A bug that has annoyed me since GU2, or somewhere close to that.

You can't alt-tab out when in Fullscreen-Windowed. No other program will be on top if you're running Planetside in fullscreen-windowed.
  2. toxs

YES! 1 big server for everyone. size.always.matters

ping.lol.ping
  3. Terrarion

-more outfit ranks
    -more waypoints (in squad/platoon) for example attack, defend, safety and avoid waypoints
    -more voice callout
    -ability for squad leader to mark target that squad members (even in platoon) could see. it will last as long as spotting duration.
  4. McCainSmaashh

Allow players who are redeploying through DELETE or /suicide to go to any base regardless of distance so that we do not have to deploy half way through our destination and then /suicide or DELETE to get to our final destination.

Currently, if you wanted to say go from HVAR to TAWRICH tech plant/amp station, you would have to first deploy somewhere in between such as xenotech labs and then finally deploy again to TAWRICH tech plant.

Wouldn't hurt if DELETE had less of a delay timer in deploying than /suicide. /suicide lets you redeploy faster.
  5. Spookydodger

I have only ever encountered this when I first start repairing. I find if I wait a second before pressing fire, it gets around it.

Is it annoying? Oh yeah. Probably lag related, too, but has a very tenable workaround of "wait a friggin' second!" hehe
  6. Spookydodger

I would like to see Proximity chat be as loud as regular squad chat to all members inside the same vehicle.

Maybe modulate it a bit to make it sound like its through a radio system, but that's only to differentiate it from squad chat beyond the purely visual display at the bottom.
  7. THUGGERNAUT

either return instant action to its old functionality or just straight up remove it. its current iteration is 100% useless.
    • Up x 1
  8. McCainSmaashh

Make K : D ratio a novelty stat and not one that defines skill. Certs per minute should define skill. Ghost capping aside, it is a good way of gauging how good someone is.
  9. xGreedFuSioN

MAKE AUTO RESUPPLY ACTUALLY WORK.
    • Up x 1
  10. McCainSmaashh

Make Flak Armor reduce both direct and indrect explosive damage....

The current implementation is hardly worth it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Being@RT

This might actually enable me to fly around effectively. Although I'd still prefer a virtual joystick (with roll disabled :p).