Hey guys this is my first vid

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by coloneljaffa, May 17, 2013.

1. coloneljaffa

Hey guys this is my first post as well as my first time playing planetside 2, thanks for watching and tell me how I could improve and get better :)
    • Up x 15
  2. Macchus

sorry went in expecting a mo0ntage or something . ill watch again later im just not in the mood for a lets play right now .

and i did see the title of the video lol
  3. coloneljaffa

haha soz :p I really do like this game tho, but before I record again im gunna lear abit more about it :D
  4. Gorion

1. don't use the bridge like a tank or u will killed by a friendly tank ;)

2. check your back from time to time

3. if u are close to an outpost ... use the wall to get some cover ;)

4. don't stay in an open field and aim.... easy sniper food (better after 2:30)

5. stop running around like a headless chicken ;) find a target... kill it... find a target kill it...or repair, hack, use... what ever
    • Up x 4
  5. Grayson

The lack of proper tutorial in the game shows it's effect....total confusion at the begining.
    But it was fun to watch, and.....welcome to lockonside!
    • Up x 4
  6. ABATTLEDONKEY

What server are you on bud? IF you need help, I play on Helios and would be glad to play with you and just show you all the ins and outs and how tos.
    • Up x 1
  7. Total_Overkill

... that hurt to watch...
    • Up x 1
  8. Crazy Airborne

this is a prime example of why they so desperatly need a proper tutorial. I got a kick out of your commentary tho, and I watched the whole thing, just thinking "dang, this dude needs a buddy to tell him whats going on"

try to make some friends in game who can teach you the ropes. What server are you on?
    • Up x 2
  9. Charlie

"I didn't even know Id get a kill this game"

I lol'ed an thought "Got a lot to learn...."
  10. coloneljaffa

Haha maybe this wasn't a good idea :p already has a dislike
  11. coloneljaffa

and abattledonkey, sounds like a good idea thanks :D add my Skype if you want - thunder1755
  12. coloneljaffa

I was playing on a EU server called cobalt I think? correct me if im wrong :p
  13. ABATTLEDONKEY

I'll PM you. I dont have a skype account :(
  14. Grayson

A few youtubers, they make GREAT content, and for a beginner it will be very helpfull.

15. GSZenith

gonna watch later, (just commenting to remeber to watch lol) seems ok, although got creep ripple-x or whatever his name is feeling in the start :(:eek:
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Great start. The first Let's Play is always the hardest. :) Keep making videos. They'll continue to get better!
  17. Trucky

why there cant be more developers like you
    • Up x 6
  18. Xasapis

Until you become a bitter veteran. Then:
    • (if also PS1 veteran) you'll moan on how this game is not PS1.
    • (if not PS1 veteran) you'll moan on how the enemy factions are so op.
  19. VSDerp

nice video lol subbed i expect to see more cool videos from you good sir. keep it up
  20. Oraculum

I always enjoy a good first impressions video. There's just something about seeing the reactions to new elements.
    • Up x 1