Lattice announced in GU09

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by UberBonisseur, May 15, 2013.

1. chilly154

I don't really blame devs for unfinished products tell you the truth. A lot of times when some studio releases a unfinished product they do it because they have too pay the bills and feed there families. Plus one of devs did interview here he even said it him self they needed the money. Betas can't last for ever dude.
  2. Naithe

Or some guy who owns way more of the company share then he ever should, is getting impatient and cold feet. Devs don't ruin games, impatient, "safe choice" investors do. =P
  3. Stew360 Translator

I can’t blame the game developers for releasing new lightly tested additions to the game. We should expect unpolished implementations of new features to the game, because all additions to this game require a large amount of testing to balance/tweak these new additions. New features need to be tested by large amounts of players.
  4. MangoPunch

Pretty much.

SOE releases new feature/weapons in patch > community blames SOE for not testing for imbalances > community demands test server > SOE provides test server > community doesn't use it > SOE releases new feature/weapons in patch > community blames SOE for lack of testing
  5. Takoita

I have a bad feeling about this.
  6. Dead soldier

so when is the update?
  7. SuBs

Trad, huh? God damnit Stew...
  8. Lyel

That's sad, but it's not Lattices fault. Im sure your faction still suffers even without Lattice.
  9. maxkeiser

Yep. Lattice is completely rubbish. The comparison between playing on Esamir and Indar is stunning. I'll never play on indar again as long as lattice is there.