Stuck at Logging In ... (Woodman Server)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mehuge, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Ralphios

Server: Woodman
    disconnected after 15 min
  2. Trenyt

Same here, was fine earlier and now its horrendous. Troubles logging in at all, then when I finally do (through sheer luck) I get continuous disconnects).
  3. KrisVr

Yep! KrisVr on Woodman and at first it didn't login, then somehow I managed to get in and it disconnected, then again with the login issue....aaargh
  4. KI-Natas

5. Mehuge

and yet again I am stuck at logging in ... lalalalalalala boring
  6. Helghast

Same problem here.
  7. Fael

can't log in either (on any server)
  8. Mehuge

There is definitely a pattern here, as it has just happened again.

First your game freezes (in my case) and then the client crashes. Then when you try and log back in you can't it just sticks at login. When you do get back in, approx a minute later you WILL be disconnected. it has happened to me every time this evening (I am on my 4th time in 2 hours). If I get in an I am still in squad, I will be disconnected. If I get back in and I have been removed from squad, I will be kicked from server (it seems).

I will likely get in this time and stay in, until the client freezes in about 20-30 minutes.

PS. Guess which idiot just spent 200 resources on a reaver. Should have known better by now :/

PPS. Well I eventually got back in, and seeming stayed in, but everyone and I mean everyone is lagged out, either running on spot or moving in a single direction constantly.

This is NOT my idea of fun.
  9. ilys01

Same here on Woodman. After about 5-10 mins of trying to connect, I get to play for a few mins and then get disconnected again.
  10. LazerBeans

Same problem for me.
  11. Hydragarium

Sounds like the same issue we had earlier in the holidays - on the 21st or 22nd? I believe. They ended up having to reboot the servers a few times before things fixed themselves.
  12. RevanZim3

Got the same pattern going on, even when I tried switching to my secondary Char on Connery.
    Really frustrating.
  13. TheHawkAce

Happening again?