Daily reminder that the population in helios and the chinese NC army.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trucky, May 14, 2013.

1. Trucky

I kinda understand why soe wants the chinese army to play planetside, but guys... why helios? and also, how much we have been waiting for a merge with connery? i only have heard ''A couple of soons'' but it just seems way to much. Also leaving this pic related.

[IMG]
  2. Blarg20011

Oh China, you so crazy.

But in all seriousness, 3KDC and the other China drones are a serious problem that needs to be dealt with.
    • Up x 2
  3. NUKABAZOOKA

There is a fairly large Chinese population on Connery as well.
  4. Smalltown

Would explain why the cheat outfit gets so many members. A recruitment policy like that must have all the kids and teens lined up around the block.
    • Up x 1
  5. NietCheese

The merge will only make things worse. NC dominates on both Connery and Helios.
  6. NietCheese

Yes but with an advertising campaign like that you'd think they'd join the Woodman server.
    • Up x 2
  7. Blarg20011

huehuehuehuehuehue
  8. Trucky

If we had more like this maybe we would have more VS [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Trucky

I have heard things about that server, like it was very low in pop and such. It's that server still like that?
  10. Peacemaker12

Wasn't it that the Chinese are on Connery TR too? It would balance things out if we got a merger. Sure, the overnight battles are essentially screwed since it's Chinese primetime but at least it won't all be one-sided like in Helios.

My god all of the photoshopping done in those images is painful to look at. Just look at the length of middle girl's neck. LOL
    • Up x 1
  11. Zar

they are holding off cause NC outnumbers everyone on each server so it would just make it worse so pass i play on Connery and we have our hands full atm as is, i understand that your server is suffering but putting two servers together that are nc over poped would just lead to one big server that blows.
  12. ValorousBob

The VS girls boobs are bigger then her head. WTF China.
  13. EWarren

We have decent fights on Helios - is it necessary to merge with Connery?
  14. HadesR

Not on Connery since the WG rotation

As I type

World pops

TR 44%
    NC 32%
    VS 23%

Ofc it ebbs and flows .. was 37% each earlier for TR/NC .. but we don't what I would call dominate now..

And yes Connery has a few Chinese players .. Mostly TR with the RT outfits
  15. Trucky

Most of times in helios TR has the lowest pop with the hand of VS. Maybe that will solve a side of the problem but then VS will have the things worse with 2 mega populated factions.
  16. Hibiki54

A lot of FOTM players moved from NC to their TR characters since the rotation.
  17. Trucky

Maybe we could get animations like this to promote other factions

I noticed yesterday i remember the pop was 33% 33% 34%, i even relog to see if that was right. It was so sad that when it got late the chinese log in to make it wth nc 43-46% like always.
  18. Ghodere

Nights on Connery are becoming increasingly TR dominated. A merge would be welcome, really.
  19. Trucky

Just as an advice, the chinese army is present right now in Helios, Dont log till later the day.
  20. VSMars

As cute as 王任秋子 (Wáng Rèn Qiūzǐ) is .. no. And I have nothing against her or her work, mind you. We need serious, mature gamers, not hormone-overloaded teenage boys.