Can't decide which faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheLonelySoul12, May 14, 2013.

1. TheLonelySoul12

Hi! I'm a Woodman player and i've played all factions till BR 30-38 and I can't decide which one i like the most o:

NC

Love

Reaver Rocketpods
    Hard hittin' weapons
    Vanguard HEAT
    Accuracy at mid range

Hate

Reaver hitbox
    Rate of fire
    Color blue >:L

TR

Love

Crazy magazines and spray and pray
    The striker
    The speedy mosquito
    Badass and red

Hate

No hard hitting weapons
    Bad accuracy

VS

Love

pewpew lazors
    op scythe
    accuracy
    they look fabulous

Hate

less damage per magazine
    less ammo
    the magrider (i'm not good at it)

Sooo, where do you want me at woodman people? :D
  2. Aztecoatl

Basicly you want a faction have have everything for its visuals and guns .. There is no such choice .

I recommend you go play Battlesh*t 3 .. Where the M16A3 has Exc dmg , RoF & Accuracy ..
  3. Vixxing

Choose anything BUT VS... VS got buttf&#¤ked on ESRL and even worse Buttf¤#%ked with new MAX AV guns... (just try them out in VR and all but complete ret ards will agree) also If you roll NC or TR your main tank gun will be 500% better at taking out air units (no wonder you hate the magrider)
    • Up x 1
  4. VSDerp

play them all!
  5. TheLonelySoul12

I don't play bf3 much (the TTK is way too short for me).
    Maybe i'm gonna play NC if they give more strength to the reaver on the next update. I am mainly flying and the reaver is frustrating when you try to dodge with the reverse maneuver or barrel rolls and you don't do anything because of the hitbox and slow speed.
    The mosquito is more good overall and the scythe front and back hitbox is great for dogfighting.

Oh and the magrider it's not that bad when you have a good gunner with the sauron, but yeah, he can't destroy aircraft really well

The prowler is ok but i hate not having the vulcan and being anchored to the ground D:

The vanguard is my love with it's shield and OHK ESF <3
    • Up x 1
  6. llPendragon

Keep in mind that if you fly for NC or VS, you'll be facing the Striker from the other end.
    I love fly-swatting with the Vanguard too, but the Prowler is actually a little better at hitting ESF when anchored(velocity buff).
    Just get yourself the TMG-50 and/or Uppercut, and it sounds like you'd be good to go :cool:
  7. TheLonelySoul12

I already have the uppercut but since the nerf it gets a lot harder to OHK with it and i die a lot like a noobtard
    I'm gonna ask SOE for a buff to my mouse or my right arm, they need more accuracy
  8. Hotel88A

The choice is obvious...
  9. itzCujo666

Sounds like you're already playing the 4th faction.
    • Up x 1
  10. Vixxing

If you like to fly= TR then you wont have to deal with Prowlers and strikers... (ABSOLUTELY dont go VS then youll have Strikers,Vanguards AND prowlers + 1hk Phoenix to deal with) VS got nothing effective ES against air... (i mean you can take 2 full Glancerhits and still fly away...)
  11. ih8Darian

Scythe OP?
    That might be the funniest thing I've heard all day! :p
    • Up x 1
  12. DeltaGun

Every faction thinks the other faction has the best ESF.

Clearly the OP chose NC before he even posted. This is evident in his claim that Reaver is the worst ESF and Scythe and Mosquito are the best.
    • Up x 1
  13. TheLonelySoul12

I played all the ESF and i think i have enough experience with them

The reaver can be awesome if used right, but if you fight against experienced pilots and they know how to aim, the hitbox and the gun position just makes it really hard to dogfight. And the extra afterburner speed isn't really nothing big

The mosquito can do a lot of things and have a lot of bullets, so it's more forgiving if you miss some. The speed is just great also

The scythe is the one i have more success with. i can 1 v 2 in a lot of situations because of the small hitbox and i can run away fairly easy (if i have teammates backing me up) because it can be really hard to hit when running away.

I use hover frame in all ESFs. I tried the racer on my reaver but didn't really like how heavy it gets without the extra hovering and brakes
  14. Pikachu

Everyone seems to have the view that NC is favored by the developers and that they always get the best new ESF so maybe they are safe to go with. ;)
  15. Ghosty11

Play the under pop faction!
  16. TheLonelySoul12

I think that the only thing that the reaver needs is a little kph buff, fix the gun position and a smaller hitbox.
    Just give him between 230-240 kph (with vertical thrust) and it'll be fine. (the acceleration can stay the same)
    I think that the scythe must be the slowest because of the small hitbox, great at dogfighting and great brakes. The scythe just needs a buff to his nose gun and it's fine

It's just my opinion so don't take it too serious people. Let's just see what SOE brings us on the next update :)
  17. Zorro

18. Vixxing

Yeh Scythe needs small hitbox since it flies agains 3*the AA (cause of NC/TR tanks that is better than any skyguard at taking out ESF) would be horrible if VS had a fighter on par with TR/NC ones though, since all else VS got sucks...
  19. Fox Reinhold

Like new and innovative stuff from the developers? Go for the NC.

Like the same old **** from the developers? (LOL CHARGE PISTOL! CHARGE AV MAX! CHARGE ROCKET LAUNCHER!): Go Vanu
  20. Eclipson

Go for NC. You get screwed over the least, and generally get the most creative and fun things to use.