Infil turret hacking

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sparks, May 14, 2013.

1. Sparks

A simple question for you more dedicated infils around, does the increased terminal hacking speed also work on turrets?
  2. Spoprockel

3. NinjaTurtle

It works on anything that you can hack
  4. Celliosh

And it's worth it imo.
  5. Sparks

That was kinda dependant if it affected turret hack speed for me so I guess it'd be worth it for me.
    Thx for the answers.
  6. Stinneyt

Get the fast hack and max it. Totally worth it.
    I'd probably quit playing if I had to hack at base speed again.....
  7. m44v

It doesn't affect gen or SCU overloads though.
  8. Astraka

Would be cool if it did though, right?
  9. m44v

you mean, like giving the infiltrator a slight advantage when taking objectives?

OH NO. SOE wouldn't even DARE to do that. We're too OP as we are.
  10. OldMaster80

Yes but after all how much does it take to overcharge a generator? It's pretty quick even with base skill, honestly I would not spend cert points to reduce overcharging time. o_O
  11. Sparks

No need to make infils even more efficient gen xp farmers, I'd rather see that an infil can inject it with a virus that disables the connected vehicle shield for 5/10 seconds or something like that much more interesting and actually lives up to infiltrating.
  12. Astraka

It would be in addition to the other hacking speed benefits, not merely a substitute.

I'm not really sure what makes Infiltrators more effective gen xp farmers than other classes, but I think your fears will be unwarranted soon regardless. I believe they're changing the way the generators work when lattice gets pushed through - only generators of connected territories can be overloaded.

Still. It's just a hypothetical ability.