TR on Cobalt - Lack of organization

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kociboss, Apr 29, 2013.

1. jbkappirossi

Stay for a good fight? you out numbered us 2.5 : 1 isn't what i call a good fair fight! so, yea we decided to feed of some NC.
  2. Huunterinvitus

Seems that you havent big expiernce to leading platoon.
    I am how platoon leader check map every 2 mins to understand how much we have how much you have platoons/squads at boards.

You have illusion that you holding Indar from biggest alliance TR and NC.
    But in reallity we have 2-3 platoons TR you start push us when you will have 4-6 platoons near your warp.
    Same situation with NC they have 1-2 platoons at Peris you push them when you have 2-4 platoons around.
    In reallity we(10% at all server) attack with NC ( 5% from all their forces) in same time only during 5% at all time.
    And at the end when it need you have 2:1 or 3:1 to us.
    But in your dream it is biggest alliance and largest factions all TR and all NC attacking you.

It was just example to main image that best outfits changing color on map in key regions,they rule Cobalt.

I will else show what is defference between all main outfits and best outfits

At this morning my 2 publick squads attack VANU at Indar.
    From starting every hour we was taking else and else place TECH,BIO,Vanu archives,Indar bay.

How you think what did outfits memebers from FOOL and IVGD:
    come land and defend places to stop us? no
    attack new places when we was at ohers? no

they farmed on air until we came to Amp. to delete their air points.
    At end when start comming people from OWND and TRID these guys worked on Indar bay and after came to Tech.

That what is the differense between good(best) outfits and useless outfits for Cobalt.
    That why for me info :
    "1. NC: 2862
    2. TR: 2689
    3. VS: 2593"
    uselees and proportion members of best outfits it is main info to understanding who and how much have to change color on map and rule Cobalt.
    P.S.: sry for some emotions didnt want hurt you.
  3. Matlock0

Again...we had equal numbers when OWND/TRID decided to come fight back then you left again when you could not hold a tech plant for longer than 10 minutes. Question is where did the VS go after the initial few hours of balance? NC farming called? This 2.5:1 you keep blathering about is getting a bit ridiculous...it was a good balanced fight (44% VS 44% TR 12 % NC) until half the VS pop decided to quit the fight and leave farm some BR1 NC derps at Esamir.
    • Up x 1
  4. Huunterinvitus

If you,cowards, run to amerish at starting that not mean that battle was unfair.
    at start we have 40% but when OWND and TRID called help and next few hours was hardest long battle at kwatee amp it was 40 and 40% percents.
    Only after our other few our platoons tired to attack and came to NC you pushed us to to your Tech and after all seems TRID and OWND too tired from us and go to farm NC at esamir.
    Only after we taked Amerish.

That is showing for us that true fighters on TR have 50% at yesterday it was CHI and half my publick platoon because i lost too squads becuase they tired and went on Indar.But OWND and TRID seems 100% tired of good battles and run away.
  5. jbkappirossi

no, no and no i reminded you of it, you don't remember that any more!
    The thing is, before and around prime time it was pretty equal, but the others where busy on indar after that. Only Ownd was on Amerish just before you guys cleared it and outnumbered us 2.5 : 1. When and if the numbers where equal you would have never seceded! Is this because you are mad about it? Don't worry we'll get it back when we wan't not you.

It's really is so easy. I can almost say we are gonna' cap Esamir or Amerish tonight, watch!
    You guys know when we have a goal we never give up and that's also the reason why we let you get Amerish back so easy with 70% Pop. Really i didn't even bother contactting Trid, normally we do, but we had to much fun playing with NC on Esamir.
  6. jbkappirossi

guess who i shot multiple times in da face yesterday. /\
  7. MarioO

What I noticed recently on Cobalt:
    Some platoon leaders seem to be very confused about where to place the markers and where to send the platoon. Just today I got into one of these platoons. When I joined the platoon everyone was attacking a base in the east of Indar, but the waypoint was already on the next base. When everyone went there after capturing the first base, the waypoint was changed to the other side of the map. And it changed multiple times during in the next moments.
    And then the platoon leader even wonders why only 3 people are on his waypoint. Somehow he wasn't there, aswell...

Such platoons, or to be more specific: such platoon leaders are the reason why we seem so unorganized. The really organized platoons can't do anything when their allies don't even know where to go...
  8. JudgeDeath

:eek:
  9. FinnSimmons

I take it you weren't on their TS3 were you? Thats where most of the Coordination takes place.

Also just now in Helios Solar I a bunch of TR outfits zerging back what we lost earlier. Pretty much no resistance. Well thats fun ain't it? Thats not tactics or strategy thats useless. You over cap bases for 250 XP (+ whatever bonus you get). Way to miss distribute our forces.
    Thats the lack of organization.
  10. Huunterinvitus

Tell your grandchildren that epic story.

True is that holding Indar by VANU made those situation that they will never be owners Esamir and Amerish,despite their cowards zergs or brave ghost capping on 1 day..Esamir and Amerish will be ours.
  11. Matlock0

ah, the "we decided to be busy elsewhere" card.
  12. MarioO

I asked if they use TS, no one answered, so I guess they didn't use it all. And even if they did, why was everyone not at the waypoint...?
    Actually only very few of the public platoons use TS. Maybe that's the problem, but maybe the problem is that some people think that it's even necessary. Some platoon leaders don't even set waypoints because they think everything is clear after mumbling some words in TS no one understands.
    Sometimes I really ask myself why I even join such platoons, instead of waiting for the outfit to create a reliable one...
  13. jbkappirossi

Noo, you may be better in a lib, but you absolutely suck on the ground man. lol
  14. jbkappirossi

No, im not lying, i know there are atleast a few who recorded something, maybe they'll show what happened aswell on Esamir yesterday.
  15. Huunterinvitus

What you mean "maybe" about lib? i have not more than 10 people who could fight with me 1vs1 who could have victory more than 50%.

At ground if you will take my ping from Moscow and take same weapon from engi TR which i had we will see.
    But nevermind..i agree that i am not strong.
  16. S0LAR15

I mean as I said I only got on with 2:30 from the continent being neutralised, but my feeling is that it was probably a legit win, even if there was some small pop disadvantage. But we certainly didn't stop your cap. We thought it would just be ghosted late on anyway, so no need to fight hard to stop it now when in 3/4 hours it would be TR anyway.

I believe there is a video coming that will show what we were up to instead of stopping the TR on Amerish (post neutralisation)
  17. Fenrisk

Well done NC at not being able to take highlands for over 2 hours while TR was warp gating the VS. Thanks for being utterly useless at helping to remove the Indar bonus from VS.

You guys wonder why we think NC organisation is a massive fail on Cobalt. Well there you go.

I guess its up to TR to do it alone lol.
  18. S0LAR15

The light of Vanu shalt never be extinguished, not by any rag tag alliance of minions and puppets. True faith always prevails.
  19. Matlock0

Gotta give it to you VS...you won't budge easy. Trying to warpgate only got harder as time passed since your activity skyrockets at this time of day. NC having like one or two otufits that do anything out of the ordinary meatgrinder doesn't help either.

Still, I think we reached a nice new level of organization on TR side, some joint gal attacks (which weren't all that successful in what we were attempting but its a step in the right direction), holding VS on the warpgate by blocking their advance on the north/eastern sides and some armor/sunderer pushes from Indar Bay point. Hopefully we can keep this up even when there's not an urgent need for it, but just for the heck of it since why not?

If only NC could pull off something, I saw Jesters do gal drop but of course when sunderers spawns are all on the spawn room side it doesn't help much with 50% pop to try take the point.
    • Up x 1
  20. thekiller2002us

I organised as many NC outfits pushing on highlands as possible. Many of the NC players dropped due to lag- but at all times we were facing an equal or larger force.

There was outstanding organisation from all NC outfits, including KAIN, LECO, REAPERS and others. But even before attacking highlands I realized how it was going to be impossible to take. The loss had nothing to do with your "Astute" observation that the NC lacked co-ordination.

For a large force to take highlands you are forced to attack it from the east. For some reason the soe devs- in all their wisdom- decided to place the capture point behind the enemy spawn. Not only was the capture point directly behind the spawn- it was also between their spawn and their warpgate. (which provided overlook)

I have never seen such organisation and teamwork from the NC tonight, including co-ordination between the NC and TR. One of the best battles I have ever played in the game occurred tonight at the vanu warpgate. Unfortunately due the teribad positioning of the capture point and the enemy spawn, we would have never taken that position at peak timezone.

Just wanted to say what a brilliant night tonight from both the NC and TR, unfortunately even if we did neut the continent, the vanu night squad would prob take it back, but well done to all players and i'm looking forward to working with the TR again. Props to TR for coming up with the idea.

I've never seen such excitement and dedication from the NC soldiers tonight and concluding that this battle showed how unorganized we are is ********. If anything, it showed that when the NC outfits work together, we are just as strong as other factions on Cobalt. The feedback I got from the soldiers on the ground was outstanding. I'm proud to be NC.

Powerpuffters
    The Jesters

TDLR: Player numbers had nothing to do with not taking the point, nor did organisation, dedication, command, or skill. A badly placed capture point stopped 900+ players from capping a point. God knows how we would take the next point, located under the warpgate behind a bridge with death written all over it.