Stealth certifications for vehicles is broken?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Navoletti, May 7, 2013.

1. Navoletti

yeah this is my question much people reported a bug in this cert and not work the time benefit of high level versus the lock on weapons of enemy

basically with high level the enemy have more time for use this weapons versus you vehicles with this certification...but this not happen

Soe have information of this bug?
  2. Sen7ryGun84

Interesting, ill have to cert into high stealth then test it.

I've never used stealth beyond level 1 because all i use it for is to remove passive radius based radar detection.
  3. Navoletti

up need confirmation of this.

users of stealth please say the experience with this cert full
  4. GSZenith

so like 0.1% of the player base? xD
  5. Morpholine

I haven't bothered going beyond the first level. For every vehicle other than the flash, a jillion certs buys you a whopping one second. That first level is gold, though.
  6. Navoletti

up not information of this problem with high level?
  7. Sumguy720

I'm going to be frank when I say
    "I don't think anyone is bad enough at spending certs to have certed more than one level into stealth"

No offense to any random person who has. You have my sincerest condolences.
  8. Barosar

My Magrider has Stealth Armor 4 (or 1 less than max level). I don't recall it making that much difference but if the description is correct it is only a few fractions of a second. As a lock-on user, some vehicles of the same type do tend to take longer to lock than others. So I presume it is working in some cases

Recently someone made videos testing stealth v.s. Annihilator and it didn't seem to make any difference at all against an ESF. Most think that the Annihilator & Striker have different behavior with lock-on times and Stealth Armor. Other lock-ons were not tested.
  9. TheBigHert

It works & is highly under rated.
  10. Phazaar

I've got it maxed out on a couple of vehicles (I'm definitely bad enough at spending certs - I've got Breaker Rocket Reload Speed 5, AND Vortek Speed 4 just for lols, along with a bunch of other ***** and giggles stuff... Currently working on no timer for the flash, so I can pull 28 in a row :D )...

What I'll say is I've never felt a difference myself, but I almost never go into first person when driving/flying, so I only really notice when a lock has been achieved. I've had people /tell me to accuse me of hacking for being unlockable though, so that's a good sign, right?
  11. Navoletti