Thread whining about the Lancer

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by DoctorXqY, May 3, 2013.

1. DoctorXqY

[insert whining about hitscan weapons here]
  2. Ripshaft

Hm, I could see that working. I bet someone will bite just for that.
  3. Konfuzfanten

If you count the all time whine/QQ posts about the lancer, you MIGHT get around the daily amount of whine/qq posts about the striker/phoenix.

OP:
    1/10 you must try harder, might wanna add something about the magrider.
  4. Flag

And Spandex. Never forget the spandex.
    • Up x 1
  5. DoctorXqY

I won't whine about the magrider, because I know that they got shafted just like the NC in regards to their secondaries. See this thread for my thoughts on that.
  6. Rown

It's not hitscan! When I hit a vehicle at 600 meters I can even notice the delay.
  7. Armchair

The lancer is a great weapon. Striking from beyond render distance is extremely potent.
  8. freeze

9. Mythicrose12

You may have experienced the infamous "false charge" bug. I'm not speaking of the bug where emptying the magazines then refilling at a terminal only lets you shoot one charge, but a different bug. This one can kick in at anytime but still sticks you at one charge, though two is more common even though you've charged up to the third level.

The first bug can be correct by firing once, reloading, then resuppling. I've not found a work around for the second bug.
  10. freeze

I've never killed an ESF in 2 shots with the Lancer...
    not in VR, not in actual combat
  11. mpal

It has to have some damage done to it for 2 full charges to kill it. I think 2 full charges does 90%, maybe a little lower, damage to the esf.
  12. MasterTater

The dmg with a fully charged Lancer shot leaves the ESF with about 50-60% health left. Completely useless weapon . The Phoenix leaves the ESF with 5-10% health and the aircraft blows up 2 seconds later.
  13. Glythe

Remove the charge mechanic and make each shot deal as much damage between 3 shots as if it had fired a single charged shot.

Then I'll consider buying the Lancer.