Looking for an outfit [TR]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by r.Tek, Apr 16, 2013.

1. r.Tek

I'm looking to join an outfit. Not really interested in large or "military" style outfits. I would prefer a smaller group of people to play with on a consistent basis who work well together. I primarily run Medic, but can play anything. I prefer to run infantry opposed to vehicles.
  2. WyrdHarper

Hey r.Tek; you might want to check out ARID. We have about 200 members total, but generally have somewhere between 10-30 online. We almost always have a squad on during peak hours, and we try to be pretty organized. We like to play around with armor and air, but most of the time we run around as infantry or a mix of infantry and armor. If you are interested feel free to contact one of us in-game( you can see a list of our officers at www.aridclan.com) and we would be happy to have you try running with us!
  3. r.Tek

4. ROMNEYTRON

Is this the same R-Tek who used to hang around on Battlelog? Just curious.
  5. r.Tek

The one and only.
  6. ROMNEYTRON

NIce, good to see you in PS2. Any TR Outfits out there would do well to pick you and the other Teks up (assuming they still play).
  7. r.Tek

I'm the only one who's been playing PS2. 7.tek thinks the game is boring and k.Tek has a lot of performance issues so i've been alone since like July lol. Joined the Enclave for awhile, but left that.
  8. ROMNEYTRON

You should join a smaller Outfit if you want your skills to be fully utilized. No offense to the Enclave, but I think they apply a little to much force to hexes sometimes.

Sucks that the other Teks can't play, you guys used to make people rage :eek:
  9. r.Tek

That's actually part of the reason I left and am looking for a smaller unit lol.
    • Up x 1
  10. r.Tek

11. r.Tek

12. AnonymousPZ

how much do you play each day?
  13. r.Tek

A lot. Mostly afternoons during prime time.
  14. mpal

Make a vs char, we (DA) are probably what you're looking for. Or Black arrows on the NC are a good smaller outfit.
  15. Degrifter

BWC is looking for people.
  16. Mr. Troffleops

Z Company is a smaller outfit, we field around 2 squads on ops nights not including pubs in our open squads. We run Tue-Thur weekday nights. Feel free to join us and hop on our TS! We have a recruitment thread around here somewhere. Lastly, we don't do any of that paramilitary nonsense or have an overabundance of couch generals. Just a bunch of bros shooting stuff and drinking beer. (Ok, we are a bit more organized then that, but alcohol consumption is pretty much mandatory.)

Hit us up man! We have a blast.
  17. r.Tek

I don't drink xD

Judging by the recruitment post, BWC would not be for me since i'm not looking for a military style outfit.

I'd like to stay part of TR.
  18. mpal

Executive outcomes is prob the best fit for you on the TR.
  19. VengeanceD

We could try you out for Executive Outcomes, read about us on our website for requirements.

www.EXOCTR.com
  20. VengeanceD

Thanks bro