[Guide] Why you died - A flow chart.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Edmon, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edmon

[IMG]
    • Up x 51
  2. Edmon

Feel free to link this in all the imbalance threads :D
    • Up x 3
  3. Rudette

I think... I think I love you.

:eek:
    • Up x 4
  4. Xind

Did you give chase to a light assault on a high floor of a structure as any other class?

Gravity.

Gravity exists. Light assaults are capable of flight and you are not.

Just tryin' to contribute.
    • Up x 2
  5. Dr.Insomnia

What if I also said no to the last question?
    • Up x 7
  6. Arquin

Saved for future reference. This will come in handy, thanks OP!
  7. Edmon

Chart presumes you were killed by somebody and that you didn't kill yourself in some fashion.

It also presumes you aren't humble and wish to blame something for your death. If you already know why you died, you don't need the chart obviously.
    • Up x 6
  8. Loegi

Missing stuff, assuming things, and wrong.
    • Up x 1
  9. RomulusX

Then it should flow into "Nanites." or ":eek:"
    • Up x 5
  10. Edmon

Lmao, I might add that later. Making a V2 edition :D.
  11. Flukeman62

i spawned and insta-died to a sniper where do i fit in?
  12. RomulusX

Oblivious. lol you were standing still too long
  13. EliteEskimo

I see no markers for getting T Boned Tk'd by a sunderer ramming me against a rock/tree/building, come on man that's like one of my most common deaths :p Cool chart though.
  14. Edmon

I believe you'll find Oblivious has got that covered for you :).
  15. Leo Cyrule

Hmm... you forgot a few...

Lone Wolf - Did you run out in the middle of the gun fire to eliminate a single critical target for your team? And successfully killed it, and died?

Yes.
  16. Eyeklops

The "Yes" to "Did you die from Nanites?" should be "Higby's Hair"
  17. Epic High Five

These responses are weird, I look at that chart and all I see on the right side of the image is "HACKER" over and over, top to bottom. Makes sense though, because I'm The Best.

Also you may want to edit it - small arms fire is actually quite effective against ESFs. One can deter (minimal damage but the pilot usually buggers off) and a lot can straight up kill them. I've seen a hillside of SAWs do horrible things to ESFs before, but really any gun can in large enough numbers as it's about DPS more than anything.
  18. Hosp

Did you make that as a result of my list of whines? Granted yours is more specific to how ones dies than mine. Also, +1 on hte Zergling part. :D
  19. EliteEskimo

LOL, but it's normally an allied Sunderer when I'm strafing back and forth between cover in the middle of a fight not behind enmy lines. I've literally had times when I'm behind a tree and an allied sunderer just rams me full force (apparently I know where to find good spots?) :eek:
  20. Edmon

You would have been Outnumbered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.