Mattherson is so Balanced! [Proof Inside]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AwakenRiceball, May 7, 2013.

1. AwakenRiceball

2. VSDerp

to me Mattherson always been balanced. i love this server.
  3. CoffeeBreak

Don't tell the TR....they still don't realize that the top half of Indar is considered the same amount of territory as the bottom corners.
    • Up x 2
  4. Morticai

Heard that.
    • Up x 1
  5. Sebyos

Yeah it's usually pretty damn balanced. I also love fighting the NC since the organization and average numbers are really balanced with the VS. It creates really long and fun fights.
  6. CoffeeBreak

It's true. It's not even a slight against the TR but the NC/VS playstyles seem alot more similar.

I also think that's why the TR think they are getting teamed up on all the time. The blue/purple borders always have combat but they're even and barely move. When going against the TR: zerg them and take 10 facilities, they counterzerg and take them back, and it repeats until a side gets bored/frusterated and it stays where it is for a few hours.
    • Up x 1
  7. HJK148

Looks like I chose the wrong server, on Cobalt the majority of TR start a Zerg around The Crown leaving about 2 platoons worth of people defending everything else, usually when they get cut off there's a massive population drop for us and we have to move to the other continents. I swear most of the people on here are brain-dead.
    Yesterday was the only real time I've been in a decent fight (Against NC) and it was actually fun, we weren't steam-rolling the NC and the NC weren't steam-rolling us. I've played since release and it's really hard to find people playing the game how it was meant to be played.
  8. Bape

So true but yeh would love to see what the TR has to say about this :rolleyes:.
  9. Littleman

101%?

Don't those numbers show territory controlled, not populations? You know that ebbs and flows, right?
  10. llPendragon

That's his point.
    So with a full continent*, the TR, VS, and NC are all only able to take a third of the territory. Even if individual property changes hands often, the actual percentage stays pretty even. The ebb and flow is balanced.

*Useful info the OP didn't mention: Indar on Matherson is probably close to 100% pop at all times.
  11. Attic Lion

Personally I'm just happy to be back at my proper warpgate.

Constantly fending off attacks at Tawrich and Rashnu gets tiresome and trying to take Peris is so damn annoying.

I will miss the good fights are Crossroads though. Much more fun to fight there than at TI Alloys.