NC on woodman

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Belua, May 5, 2013.

1. devs

You need to start playing with the PTG outfit and see how awesome they are ;)
  2. Osskscosco

That's a cool story bro, do you have any more fairy tales?

Work on your score/hour and k/d a bit then tell me another one.
  3. lilleAllan

LOL "work on your score/hour a bit"
    So kewl.
    • Up x 1
  4. Seron

We had the logo made by blind Belgian Nuns. Offcourse their drawing skills were a tad off, so when we got a single line that looked scribbled in blueish-gray, the only thing we could think of was Iron Pulse.

seriously: No idea whatsoever
  5. Farlion

The only decent outfit I ever fight is IP. The rest is just garbage.
  6. Nimbat

Ever since Soloviev stopped soloing entire bases on Indar, the NC on woodman has gone downhill.
  7. Moukassin

lol i think you are right! these guys are freaking dangerous!! Skilled, organised and always engaging with air superiority...
    lot to learn from them :oops:
  8. Chipskream

Still waiting for askatasuna sucking tacts dong in this thread. If the alert is on Indar, chances are that NC wins them. If they are on Esamir or Amerish, NC will be (almost) warpgated by the end of the alert. G0ds just dont leave Indar and the only dude that can makes things happen in g0ds is dutchman.
  9. Ganelon

I have yet to see a good outfit come from the NC side on Woodman.

Then again, it's probably the same for TR from the others' perspective.
  10. Simferion

Lol...
    Yes I'm going start to work on my K/d, when you will start to pay for my work.
    Next time, nephew, try harder!
  11. Osskscosco

Your work is to be bad? Why would anybody pay for that?
  12. CaptPAG

It is funny how everybody thinks that each faction is working with each other I am in Vanu Woodman Raktefakt Klan clan http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit_leaderboard.php?server=Woodman&members=12 , one of the biggst *****s is that many Vanu say is TR and NC are working together , I for one do not think so , if you look at the last few days after update8 the stats show TR is controlling most of the planet and take most alerts. From the clans side we find the problem is the TR weaponry been overpowered and also seemed to be the most organized, if I look at my kills of factions 60 % is NS , TR 39% and then about 1% VS My deaths from factions are 5% VS , NS 30% and TR 65%, Generally the Prowlers, Mos and Libs, LMG's are the problem when defending a base or attacking , NS problems are Reavers and Libs and it seems thats the only thing they use all the time. I am not saying we the best clan, but work as a unit together comms and team work is the key, undertsanding what is a valuable areas, having a good mix of weapons, each member play to there strengths and there class. Somedays it works other time we see our a$$. We do not play ZERG or follow the Zerg, We are a covert unit
    Any body who would like to head over and jion us for a game is welcome, we do requier you to use Mumble as a chat, other than that enjoy the game
    See you in game
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/raktefakt-klan.120942/
  13. Carnivombre

I play on Woodman on the TR. There's been lots of tough battles against NC during past few days. We have won alerts just by really small margin. Few things I have noticed about you GODS dudes that I rarely see more than one sunderer (if even that one) and your MAXes run around without engineers. You are always scattered around. Where are your scatMaxes during biolabs fights? I think you guys definitely have the numbers to win, but you need to make few adjustments.

I think we had the edge during those alerts just because there's so good fighting spirit. Everyone seems to be willing to throw themselves at danger and there's not so much worrying about k/d ratio. At least during alerts.
  14. Ganelon

o_O

o_Oo_O
  15. Vashyo

Only thing I see happening in Woodman is the same old randomness for all sides, expect when alert starts. Both TR and VS give us their exclusive attention and then the population starts dropping as people ragequit. I've been in some pretty horrific squads with some pissy squadleaders complaining how NC suck...Honestly how much grey matter do you need to look at the map and realize that when ur getting pushed at multiple fronts at the same time, ur not gonna win?

Though I dont play too much, maybe I just happen to play during the alerts we get stacked against heavily. It's actually a smart tactic to attack the weakest side during alerts cause naturally when both sides have pushed the weak side to warpgate, they can directly engage each other while keeping the weaker side from building up near their warpgate.
  16. Ganelon

False. TR cap less VS territory and VS cap less TR territory because those fights are harsher and tend to extend into stalemates. Meanwhile you can just cap unprotected NC bases.
  17. itzCujo666

There are TR factions on Woodman?? I always thought the TR were bots put in by the developers. :oops:
  18. Ganelon

Shhhh, keep up the pretense!
  19. Dregan

Um... you do know that is a bit of circular logic and actually reinforces the perception (to NC) that VS and TR ignore each other.

You attack Faction One, because the faction does not defend all its bases. So does Faction Three. Now Faction One has to defend against 2 massive offensives and thus they are stretched thin. So they bunch up to at least defend something. As a result some bases are left undefended. Circle complete.

Now how the circle started is unclear but the fact that you fell the way you do at least tells me that there is something about it.

On a sidenote Forgotten Honor: Marauders are always recruiting.

Make a profile. Join Planetside 2. Come have fun.
  20. Ganelon

VS and TR don't ignore eachother, they just cap less because the end up in stalemates.