[Video] ™Freedom Warrior Montage & Special Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, May 1, 2013.

1. s0jooman

Awesome:D More to come!
  2. s0jooman

I've got vids as TR as well:D
  3. s0jooman

THX
  4. Greenspore

I wish I got your frame rate. Your a boss!
  5. s0jooman

I actually get 30-50 frame rate wen in big battles O_O
  6. s0jooman

If anyone has any good music they would suggest to me for my future vids plz let me know I am always searching for good music:D
  7. s0jooman

If request I can release a uncut version of the rendezook clip
  8. WalrusJones

I don't participate in these subscription based giveaways....

But If I ever saw a non subscription based giveaway, I would probably subscribe to that person for them being such a bro.
  9. s0jooman

Being subscribed is totally free! So it shouldnt matter....:)
  10. WalrusJones

Its my instincts.

I cannot trust anything that makes me sign into something. Hence... Why I have never responded to one of these things.
  11. s0jooman

There is no "binding" contract and you can unsubscribe anytime. No problem though. Others will be happy to have more chances to win:)
  12. WalrusJones

I suppose I am also somewhat biassed, as I have gone through 13170 SC without doing any of these subscriber thingies.... For free....

Ok.
    I am pretty spoiled on SC.
  13. Pella

Nicely done. I have enjoyed all your video's so far.
  14. s0jooman

How did u get that much sc for free? lol just trying to help out ppl who arent so fortunate:D
  15. sosolidshoe

Ooooh cool, suggestion for the music;

Also, that Phoenix kill on the mossie....just beautiful.
  16. RomulusX

I had a sweet kill last night where I spawned a lib and was jumped by a reaver, I started to pull up and switched to the 3rd gun (default) and killed the reaver but he put me in a crazy top spin and i barely was able to stabilize but did! I need to record more for these awesome shots!
  17. s0jooman

Dood nice! Check out Dxtory...it wont lag ur system and sometimes wont even notice it recording:)
  18. WalrusJones

Two codes that were randomly posted here, into these forums, from new nividia purchasers, and a double SC turned in gamestop card a friend who quit gave me.

Also, Logging in to a certain two of SOE's F2P games gives 85 free SC.
  19. s0jooman

Very nice Play!"D
  20. WalrusJones

To be fair, Its probably best I don't participate in your contest: If you use a RNG, it will pick me and I will have even more reason to brag and tic everyone off around here.