Game crashes since the latest update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tytos, May 5, 2013.

1. Tytos

Can't spend 5 minutes ingame without it crashing, it begins to stutter and then it just crashes, never had the problem before this update.
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

What exactly happens when you try and play the game? Are you receiving any kind of error messages? Do you notice any trend with the crashing, or is it completely random? Please provide us with as much specific information about this issue as you can identify. Thanks!
  3. NightShift

I also crash endlessly there is no common reason its not time based or action based it just randomly crashes.. today I crashed logging in and crashed again jumping into a buggy. last time i crashed when flying... it is just random

I've uninstalled the game reinstalled on steam and nothing got better if anything it has gotten worse.
  4. Darkfire255

Now I cant even get to the character select screen before getting a g25 error, I've never had any problems before this and I've been playing since day one of the beta.
  5. NightShift

i dont get a G error its like a windows exe. crash
  6. The King

I get crashes but I think I know why it happens...

If I do something in the same time as someone else, I seem to crash. It doesn't do it all the time.

example:I'm in the buggy and I start to repair right in the same time when someone does an afterburn. Crash...
    Didn't seem at all random. Always when I do something in the exact same time as someone else doing something... Never crash when I did nothing...
    I guess a mouse click to start an event(event as in something like repairing or shooting a dalton, etc) when there is some sort of noise happening or event happening like afterburning, maybe deploying....
    I can go hours not crashing though... Just saying, every single time it was when I did something in the same time as someone else.

Didn't start happening until GU8..
  7. NightShift

Ditto..

I dont think mines due to your issue i was flying an ESF and it crashed wasn't shooting or anything just floating there.