Expect TR pop decrease...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdennTM, May 2, 2013.

1. Pikachu

There's no quitting in the TR!
    • Up x 1
  2. DashRendar

Oh my GOD my IQ just went down from reading that OP. What a confirmed idiot, does he even know how to thought? I'd leave the outfit if I were you, I'd be ashamed to work under/with him.
  3. vastaitku

Has an outfit, in fact. There's been a lot of barking in the command chat lately, and something about belly rubs in /orders. Seen a lot of infantry chasing after friendly 1/12 sunderers, too.
    • Up x 1
  4. sindz

TR are overpop on miller, good prediction OP.
  5. 13lackCats

As a TR player, I will say that I am not a defeatist, and I do not endorse this post.

The OP should not be considered to be representing the best the TR has to field.

If you are reading this as a new player, deciding what faction to join, know that for any faction, the losers are on the forums, and the fighters are in the game.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kociboss

Pop-wise, TR is quite fine on Cobalt.
  7. colt .45 killer

time to nerf the tr whiners.
  8. tenzenator

this is your argument? or you lollipops don't want to try hardest mode? anyway stay on TR side, and play your easymode
  9. Chyper

No, that is not his argument. That is him making a joke, one which is often repeated on these here forums.

As for TR being easy-mode; have you tried to play as a TR at any point in this games lifetime? 'Cause compared to VS, playing TR is definetly not easy mode in any way, shape or form. And before you return my question to me; Yes, I have played on the Vanu side. I have even played as an NC o_O
  10. The King

That dude who posted that stuff sucks. It didn't take that long for the TR prowler to get fixed. They were fine from the start.
    Vulcan on the Harrassers are OP.
    The Fracture is OP.

Dude is a baby I believe.

I was on NC on Matterson the other day and everyone was QQing about how OP the lancers are.
    On the VS side, we complain how crappy the lancers are.
    Instant shooting vortex is also crap. Because it really is.
  11. Liquid23

lol .

I love this community... being from New Jersey it reminds me of home
    • Up x 1
  12. firewolf

This needs to be the forums title
  13. WarpNaccele

Waterson: constant 40%+ tr population(and it seems to have gone up with gu08).
  14. Wulfen109

On par with jackhammer? JAckhammer is awful lol
  15. Wulfen109

Also, i heard the development team was creating new (empire specific?) weapons unique to harrasers. That should be nteresting
  16. tenzenator

lol, YEAAAAAAAA i have TR, NC as well. And playng only infatry, so yes, TR is ******* easymode.
  17. Ture

<sarcasm>
    Wellcome to the VS ! Because we got the EZ mode !
    </sarcarsm>
  18. LT_Latency

The population is not going down bro
  19. DramaticExit

TR population is frequently the highest on Ceres.
  20. RipperTR

TR pop should remain pretty consistent, at least until the next warpgate rotation and we lose our 4th faction friends.