Why be a member?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EazyDuzIt, May 3, 2013.

1. EazyDuzIt

2. Cab00se187

14 other members are ahead of you? :eek:
  3. Oreo202

Because when free memebership runs out for everyone you will have pretty much no queues.
  4. Killy80

How can there even be non-members in the queue if everyone is a member at the moment?
    • Up x 1
  5. Your Future Ex

That's the point, now EVERYONE is a member. I PAID for this membership, so now I want a free month back. I would rather NOT wait in a queue than have some stupid camo set. It's totaly moronic.
    • Up x 2
  6. Xebov

According to the terms for the free month not everyone is a member.
    • Up x 5
  7. Verreta

• Up x 4
  8. n0pax

Can you elaborate please? I didn't get membership and I'm wondering why.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ostekake

10. Icebound

Yeah I just got screwed by not reading the fine print. I bought a membership thinking that I was getting a free month plus the extra goodies. Clearly it was too good to be true.
  11. ent|ty

If legalise ever applies, as in following every word to the letter, it is when dealing with SOE. They seem to be lackluster in that department, wording an agreement one way, and applying it another way.

Buyer beware.
  12. Deronok

This also means you likely have an additional month. Free. So there's no need to pitch a fit over it.
  13. Technologist

Yea if this lasts more then a month I'll never renew my membership again. Why pay for something and have non members get it for free and ruin it for paying members by eliminating the benefit of short queue's? Also without exception every single item I've ever purchased was Nerfed within hours to weeks after purchase. Talk about a good reason to do a charge-back and dispute all charges. Buy a V8 and a V6 is delivered and SOE denies all support tickets.
  14. Technologist

Members didn't have to wait 40 minutes to warp and now they do. We paid money for Member priority Queue and it was removed by giving ALL users memberships. That's not what I paid $119 for. Credit card Chargeback time as SOE denies all claims and won't even give certs of station-cash back.
  15. GamerOS

People who have not bought Alpha squad, have not bought/spend any Station cash and haven't held a membership previously got nothing.
  16. AdennTM

You have a free month back o.0 Higby said it yesterday in the stream with planetside universe.
    • Up x 2
  17. The King

Go do that, watch what will happen with you. You fraud monster.
  18. Your Future Ex

I will take you for your word and I will discontinue my tirade. Thank you very much.

You know, if you're lying, you'll go to hell. If you believe in that sort of thing.
  19. Xind

I didn't realize the loyal soldier plan renewed at the same price until cancelled. Now I really feel shafted.
  20. RF404

What are you talking about? If you got the Loyal Soldier Plan it's not due for the first renewal in atleast 3 months, so you'll have plenty of time to cancel it if you just now figured out that it is going to renew automatically.