Loyal soldier bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liquid23, May 3, 2013.

1. Nubs

Am i correct in my understanding of the smallprint on this, that if you are already a member, you dont get the free month? If so.. wouldnt that be the opposite of loyal soldier.... or "somewhat loyal soldier" maybe? rewarding those who were never members or have cancelled their membership and still charging those who haven't?

I could be wrong it's not that clear.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ronin Oni

I have so much real camo....

I'll only take these if I WANT to stand out :p

which will happen, I assure you :D
  3. Terran537

When the game started I had the PS1 decal (never played either) along with the title and the Exterminator title. I don't wear the PS1 decal simply out of respect for the real vets.
  4. Bolticus

Can anyone answer meh question?:)
  5. Wezdor

Same thing here. Got a free level 1 membership, only bought some SC during 2x weekend. Character created at launch, account dates back to early beta.
  6. GSZenith

here is stock pics for my max's.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Morpholine

I got the loyal soldier camouflage on all of my alts, in empire-specific flavors. Only had to claim it once.
  8. Liquid23

so let's see...

9 (3 for each faction) free unlimited camos at 5 bucks a pop normally is 45 bucks plus a free month of premium at 15 bucks means SOE just handed out 60 bucks worth of goodies to us for free... and they did it just after they released a brand new vehicle also free... it's a good day on Auraxis
    • Up x 4
  9. Nubs

It was a big that it wasnt applying to all characters, higby tweeted it should be fixed now.
  10. NCmagnetarN7

Thanks for the free stuff SOE :D it was a nice surprise.
  11. The Fizz

Oh wow, look at all this free stuff! Thanks SOE :D
  12. Xenon1366

I didn't get it, maybe they are still sending it out?
  13. LGhost1904

Same here..
  14. Gavyne

Nice, this is like a living legacy promo they did for Everquest to pull players back.
  15. Springheel Jack

You get 1 month Membership bonuses, including additional character slots.
  16. Liquid23

ya... don't really need 6 toons but I'll make them anyway so I don't lose them just in case
  17. TheBigHert

So since I paid for my membership already this moth, I get what? the shaft? Thanks SOE.
  18. Cloaking

Give current members an extension to their sub equal to the amount of days you gave to the F2Pers.
    • Up x 1
  19. Captain Kid

I didn't get mine. Perhaps because I'm a new player?
  20. Liquid23

Here ya go

The period of free Premium Membership ends on June 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST. The free Premium Membership is being granted to PlanetSide 2 accounts in good standing that previously had a Premium Membership or All Access Pass (since November 20, 2012) that lapsed on or before April 3, 2013, or that made an in-game item purchase on or before April 3, 2013 (including Alpha Squad). This offer is not available for PlanetSide 2 accounts with Premium Memberships or that made in-game item purchases since April 3, 2013.

The free Camo Set is being granted to all Premium Members in good standing as of May 3, 2013, and to all accounts that receive the 30 days of free Premium Membership described above.

https://www.planetside2.com/respawn