[Video] ™Freedom Warrior Montage & Special Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, May 1, 2013.

1. s0jooman

Showcasing various tactical uses of the flash, reaver and other classes as the NC all in the name of freedom!
    //////////////[Read below for the Giveaway]//////////////////////
    As a special thank you for letting me hit the 1k Sub mark, I will be doing another giveaway. This time I will be giving away another free 1500 station cash card in this video.

Just Simply:
    ✔ Hit the Like button
    ✔ Comment down below or on the forums.
    ✔ Be subscribed to my channel

I will choose one winner randomly from the comments below or on the forums. You MUST be subscribed. The winner will be messaged privately on youtube or on the fourms and if there is no response within 3 days the next winner will be chosen randomly. This giveaway will end in 2 weeks. Good luck Solider!
    • Up x 5
  2. Bape

You are S0joo TR? Im sure there was another player like you same name but TR and was epic just like this video lol. The flash one was by far the best lmao.
  3. s0jooman

Wanted to show some love to the NC but Yes I am s0jooman the TR.
  4. s0jooman

Vanu montage coming soon!
  5. RX530SS

Damn. I was subscribed to you before, and I already liked the video from my sub box. Posting here because i'm an sc *****.
  6. Rudette

Excellent vid as always ^_^

>.> I already won one contest, Imma sit this one out, but it's still more than worth a like!
  7. Van Dax

cool stuff bra
  8. Van Dax

holy carp the flash rumble seat bouncing betty trick is the best **** I have ever seen.
  9. s0jooman

very noble of ya
  10. s0jooman

works with engie mines too!
  11. Bape

I think I can do that flash thing .... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

30 minutes later .... Challenge failed :(.
  12. NinjaTurtle

That Phoenix kill from that Reaver was ******* epic... How many times did it take to pull that off :eek:
  13. ShiningArmour

The montage was pretty cool, sadly I cannot recreate some of them due to me being TR mainly ha.
  14. s0jooman

about 2 days worth of attemps...
  15. s0jooman

keybind T to switch to seat 2 and Shift+T to switch back to seat 1. Makes it much easier:)
  16. s0jooman

also works well wen solo libbing!
  17. s0jooman

18. s0jooman

ahah thx bud
  19. s0jooman

If you guys would like to see, I can release a vid the long version on how I got the zendezook
  20. xGreedFuSioN

Damn good video man, was already subbed pre contest. :)