Can we report tk'ers? If so how?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Schwarzpferd, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Schwarzpferd

Ok, today while flying I got killed by a friendly liberator...with main gun. Now normally I understand accidents happen, crashes and the like...but this was ridiculous. I asked him what his problem was and he said, "I thought you were a max"

I asked him since when can you not tell the difference between a max and a hovering scythe? He said well in ps1 maxes could fly...I said "Okay, true, but those were VS ONLY! so that argument doesn't work even if they could fly in ps2 since it would still be vs and that means friendly.

He then said, "Well you are not very friendly..."

I then looked at his killboard and this is what I saw.

[IMG]

Once I saw that I could not begin to understand how you could "Accidentally" kill 4 teammates with lib main gun. Again I can understand if it is an accidentally mid air collision but players like this I think are doing it on purpose, and the excuse that you thought my scythe was a max is total BS IMHO.

So anyone know if they allow us to report intentional tk'ers? If so how?
  2. OddChelsea

/report and report him for being a griefer I suppose. Or you could do it through a support ticket I think. He seems to be mostly team killing from that picture.
  3. Rown

Type "/report". A window will open with several options; choose "harrassment" as it's the closest option and add as a comment "intentional team killing of me and several others"

Probably won't leave to anything, but hope springs eternal.
  4. Schwarzpferd

Thank you guys very much. Report issued.
  5. Fenrisk

Worst TK i had yesterday was me taking down all the generators at a amp station while taking out enemy infantry. I was solo had no spawn point and was on a massive kill streak . I was just about to disable the SCU generator in a amp station then some BR 19 noob infiltrator guns me down to try do it himself and then guns down some other guy who showed up. (all while being in the middle of a alert)

It cost us the amp station as 45 seconds before we was about to take it the Vanu storm the place from their spawn. I so wish we could name and shame on the forums.
  6. Schwarzpferd

I was killed by a friendly once as well when he saw I had beaten him to an overloading gen to stop it. My thinking was..hey horizontal gen is overloading I better stop it to prevent enemy from getting in. His thinking apparently was, "I am getting the points for this."

I honestly really feel that when no enemies are close their should be a huge increase in grief points earned. That way they get weapons lock a lot sooner. I mean hitting a friendly in battle is one thing, intentionally killing them for stuff like we both had happen is another.

Also if you look at your player's site it shows who killed you...assuming you have not done enough sense then to erase it.
  7. Profileiche

Boy I couldn't stop reporting then some days ;) I mean a TK by a lib is okay. But what do you do when somebody runs around a corner and sprays your smg at you till your dead? And two minutes later another guy looks at you, waits and all of sudden starts firing? It's not like I#m running around in a blue camo as a TR.... I only wear default and still get at least one "accidental" TK per day. My GF is hit even worse. She already amassed 40 kills by friendlies of which 30 were straight "aiming, waiting TKing". The best ones are jealous engis that protect "their" turrets or turrets that they want to repair later on.
  8. Amphoric

/Report then click on Last Killer button

And it's weird seeing your name on some else scoreboard >.<
  9. toxs

I have tked many people on accident. As i have been tked by accident. When people send me tells asking for an apology they get a response "f*** y** b****." And I add them to the ignore list. I am glad you took the time to actually see if this guy is a griefer, which he obviously is. I may start doing the same.