[Suggestion] Sort the ques out

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rayvon, Apr 28, 2013.

1. rayvon

Get rid of the queues please
    Sometimes I only get about an hour to play and half of this is spent in a que to get to the continent with a fight on.
    Also while you are at it please make it so the que time goes down and not up, tonight for instance I joined the que at 16 and after about half an hour of emptying all my ammo repeatedly into the continent change panel, I was 35th in the queue !!
    wtf is this all about ?
    if the queue time is not going up instead of down, then its not a queue now is it ?
  2. VanuSovereignty

Membership exists for a reason.
  3. rayvon

I have more sense than money though.
  4. sSie

Queue
    • Up x 2
  5. VanuSovereignty

They can't just let everyone on the continent. That's why queues exist.
  6. rayvon

I know that, but its not fair that not every one on the server can have a fight.
  7. MJC7285

So you want SOE to make bigger servers just because you can't go to the cont you want?

I bet since you spend $0 they will be sure to look into this right away.
    • Up x 1
  8. Tibodeau

So let me get this straight, you think that sitting in the warpgate instead of fighting on the continent you'reon while you wait justifies them making it so you can instantly get on the populated continent? You're part of the reason there isn't a fight on the continent you're located at during that time.. Just redeploy to somewhere with enemies or squads detected til your queue pops or something? Instead you come to the forums whining about how SOE needs to cater to you when they are allowing you to not need to sit in the warpgate messing around while waiting to get to another continent. Grow Up and stop acting like a selfish child!
    The only thing that sucks is when the queue is broken and can't even get into the queue without spamming the console...
  9. COMMANDER K33N

https://www.planetside2.com/shop?buy=membership
  10. TheBusinessMan

Why not go to another continent? I'm sure there would be another fight.

Or you could pay for membership
  11. NinjaTurtle

I would if they accepted Paypal :mad:
  12. Duvenel

They still don't accept Paypal? 21st century. Just sayin'...
  13. NinjaTurtle

What makes it stranger is they accept Paypal for SC but not for membership.

Hell if they allowed you to pay for membership with SC even that would be acceptable even if it would be a more inconvenient way of doing it.

I have messaged various SOE staff about this issue and none have seen fit to respond to it so they either don't want my money or don't need it. There are threads on this forums about a lot of other people wanting this option too so they are losing a lot of money by not having it as a transaction option.

I want my 12 months dammit SOE
  14. ShadWulf

Instead of standing around in the warpgate waiting for your position in queue, go play. Pick light assault, pull an ESF and go hotdrop yourself where there is conflict. There are always fights on the other continents, it's up to you if you waste time waiting.
    • Up x 1
  15. Zotamedu

You do know that you keep your place in the queue even if your not at the Warpgate right? You are free to play as normal when you're in the queue. When it's your turn, a little question will pop up on the screen and you jsut press Y to jump to the other continent. There is zero reason to hang around the Warpgate. If you are waiting at the Warpgate, you are doing it wrong. Stop hanging around the Warpgate and go play on the continent you're on while you're waiting for the queue.
    • Up x 1
  16. TheBusinessMan

I don't understand how you can buy SC with paypal but not membership?

Surely its not difficult to do.
    https://www.paypal.com/pdn-recurring
  17. NinjaTurtle

Or even have all 12 months paid in advance would be ok for me. If they are somehow worried about lack of credit being available through paypal then that would be a reasonable solution
  18. iller

This is more of an issue with them not incentivizing a proper Meta and fighting on Easamir + Amerish when Indar's always full. Removing queues would actually make those problems WORSE