Forum thread buged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nikrul, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Nikrul

Apparently for some reason the thread

"Unscheduled - Re-certification Item"

in the roadmap is invisible to all SOE admin or they are prevented to post/edit in it by some technical issue. Otherwise I dont realy see any reason why this is still unscheduled when its largely requested and would make SOE sell some more SC
  2. Drahzar

3. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I took a look at the Roadmap sub-forum and everything appears to be functioning correctly.

Other than making it's way to the Roadmap, we haven't been made privy of any information on when Re-certification items will be released or how they're going to operate - I would suggest keeping up on the Announcements section of the forums for any updates regarding the Re-certification item.
  4. Nikrul

That's a joke right ? You're answering this tread who is obviously here just as a reproach for the dev silence and nobody take the time to answer the much serious and important thread about the possible pishing attempt ?

If you wanted to troll me to get back at me for this troll topic you got me well... Now can someone confirm or not that the login screen requested password reset for a short period of time in the past few days ?

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/password-change-request.120566/