I give up. Everything is broken.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TotalNoob, Apr 27, 2013.

1. TotalNoob

Loadouts don't keep your settings. Slots you think are ok are empty and you run out the spawn without your hard earned cert upgrades.

Almost everything doesn't work: Radar is broken, no horn most of the time, Nanite does't repair, resist is a joke.

Striker is a mess.

I'm throwing in the towel. This is like some crappy indie game that you don't expect to work.

SHAME ON YOU SOE. IT'S TIME TO REPLACE A LOT OF YOUR TEAM.

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT:

REPLACE THE TEAM THAT CAN'T DO THEIR JOB.
  2. Killy80

Your name is what it's all about.
    • Up x 3
  3. Caydn

Yeah mate if your horn don't work who can blame you.
  4. Dusty Lens

I just can't. The name's right there and I just can't do it.
    • Up x 1
  5. TotalNoob

Thanks Kylie.
  6. TotalNoob

The [edit] *incompetent* people responsible for the code perhaps?
  7. TheJosephChrist

Can I have your stuff?
    • Up x 1
  8. TotalNoob

Oh, warpgates a broken too.

Fanbois will make up something about a agro reset I'm sure...
  9. TotalNoob

[SOE] Quick... bury the thread with made up accounts
  10. eshHarn

Have you guys ever played any other mmorpg. There are always things that need to be fixed but overall I think SOE has done a pretty good job with PS2. Heck GW2 is just now getting so that you can see more than 20 enemies at a time in RvR and its been out for almost a year. But bottom line if its that bad for you don't play.
    • Up x 1
  11. LT_Latency

If you go into the VR your suits and utility slots break even if they are showing up they are not working.

You have to logout and put them back after a trip to the VR.

Yeah, Having the striker only shoot rockets 50% of the time is a pain, not sure how to fix this
  12. SilverAura

I'm glad someone else sees it the same way I do. People play this game as though they've never played an MMO before. The bottom line is, PlanetSide 2 is one of the best/stable MMO's out there, especially considering everything it does. Yes, there's a lot of improvement needed but it's not like the developers aren't doing a great job.

I was busy for about a week and when I came back, there was a nice big patch waiting for me that added and made a lot of changes. Some welcome, some inconvenient but the fact is the developers are actively working. They aren't afraid to take risks and are willing to make big changes if it means improving the game. So I for one, cannot complain. I'm very satisfied.
  13. Rudette

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CAPS

IT PUTS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EMPHASIS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS THREAD

/lolwut
  14. Caydn

I cant be bothered with the vr room as its a pain to redo all my loadouts
  15. TintaBux

It happens when you dont go to VR also.
  16. ent|ty

LOL SOE is trolling gamers hard...