Help for a New Player

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TravisLang13, Apr 26, 2013.

1. TravisLang13

Hey, I've been playing PS2 for about 2 weeks now, and I really really really (100X) suck.
    I've got to level 11 with my VS character, but I just keep dieing. That and I have a hard time actually finding enemies to shoot at, I'll go like 10 minutes just jogging and jogging.
    Also, I've heard a lot about these huge battles that are supposed to be in this game, yet I'm still waiting to be part of one. (FYI I play on US West server, which has the LOW population behind it, could this be why?) Any tips from somebody who knows what their doing?
  2. werzinator

Join an active outfit/squad that is organized. If you're playing solo, it will be difficult.
  3. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

In the future, I would suggest posting Game-play related questions in the Game-play sub-forum. You can find it by clicking here.
  4. Radec594

Always, always play in a platoon. Do not go anywhere solo unless you really want that.

When you join, press P, and pick one of the most populated platoon/squad in the continent you'd like to be, it'll be a completely different game trust me.
  5. Egonieser

Sounds like you try to leg it from the Warpgate all the way around the map.

Open the map (M) See where the flashing regions are, that indicates where the fights are, the more flashes, bigger they are.

Hit redeploy (Delete), or a button left side of map and deploy at (or near) the blinking regions - Enjoy the Fight!

Note: Indar is usually the busiest, always check which continent you are on, cause Esamir and Amerish will most likely be deserted on low pop servers. (You can swap continents at the terminal in the middle of warpgate main room - they have globe icons on them)

Hope this helps.
  6. TravisLang13

Ok, one more question, I see videos of these people with Vanu Weapons (usally heavy assault) with amazing accuracy and little recoil, how do they do this? Is it the forward grip cert? (FYI, I wasn't legging it from the warpgate all around the map :))
  7. SouperFly

1. Play heavy assault on VS faction
    2. Buy Weapon of choice
    3. Spend 100 certs for forward grip (ONLY if you aim down sight)
    4. Enjoy