New MAX cosmetics on Test server(Pics here)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Riftmaker, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Riftmaker

According to the test server these new awesome things will hit the live servers next week and i have to say they look great.
    Sadly i only managed to get TR and VS pics since when i tried to make a NC character the game crashed(i think my pc hates freedom but my main is VS so i can't complain).
    Pics for VS were taken from a thread on reddit.

VS Pics:
    http://imgur.com/a/WJlVo
    [IMG]

TR Pics:
    http://imgur.com/a/lpoke
    [IMG]

Click the links for the albums and all the good stuff. There were way too many pics to show them in this thread so i just highlighted one of each so to say.

Again sorry for the NC folks but maybe someone else can pitch in and show us a few ss of the NC cosmetics.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zotamedu

The TR helmets look hideous.
    • Up x 5
  3. Jac70

Not really a fan of any of those so my SC balance won't be affected.
    • Up x 1
  4. ACE McFACE

VS helmet looks really cool. Like a more heavily armoured version of the default.
    TR one just looks bad, like a 1950s cheesy spaceman helmet.
  5. Spartan 117

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

NC MAX helmets. Finally a nice looking helmet for the NC.
    • Up x 3
  6. NightmareP69

Wow, the VS one looks frekin' amazing
    • Up x 1
  7. Riftmaker

Ty for the pics ^^

Remember to click the links for the albums folks. There are more pics there,i couldn't just upload them all on the forum since there were just too many(5-6 pics for each faction).
  8. Bape

Wow LMAO AT TR HAHAHAHA
  9. ThundaHawkPS

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  10. Zitroxious

well played tr :eek:
  11. Ninjivitis

The TR one would probably look better with a Max armor on. I like the NC and VS ones too. Not too shabby!
  12. Gary

Deep sea diving... Seems fitting with our 143 damage water pistols we have for carbines ;) (im on a whine about the lack of carbine variety for the tr)
    • Up x 1
  13. gavinbrindstar

That TR Ogre armor makes it look like an EOD guy, and I feel like the TR max should get an arm drill to go along with the Colossus helmet.
  14. Spartan 117

Nice find there ThundaHawk. Could very well be the inspiration for the new design.
  15. ThundaHawkPS

welcome to sci-fi art where everything is 'inspired' by something else

[IMG]

• Up x 3
  16. Xasapis

Actually the TR one is probably the best of the three. Definitely the most distinctive. The others look very similar to what we already have available today.
  17. Spartan 117

Yeah I think its funny how popular the Starcraft universe has become, its overshadowed 40k in a way. I have actually got into debates with people who insist Warhammer 40k copied Starcraft. Just got to LOL. I wish they would come out with a 40k mmo already. Would be all over that in a heartbeat. Orcs ftw lol
    • Up x 3
  18. Eclipson

TR one is horrible.
  19. Riftmaker

Actually there are 2 of them. And a body armor. Remember to check the links for more ss. I for one like the colossus helmet,looks different ^^
  20. Eclipson

Hmm, well now that I look again, the colossus ones looks cool, and the max body armor is cool aswell. That golem helmet is just disgusting though