New Hotfix, 0.2 FPS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kiradien, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Kiradien

Since the hotfix this morning, my framerate has consistently delved from 60FPS randomly down to a Fraction of a frame per second at random intervals. My framerates have always been unsteady, but this is plain ridiculous, making it absolutely impossible to play. Is anyone else getting this? If so, are there any solutions?

I have verified my files, defragged my hard drive, and before anyone asks, yes, Rebooted my computer. I am running out of options until I can upgrade this computer...
  2. Egonieser

What are your specs?
  3. Wumpus

Well as you said yourself you're only experiencing this performance degradation since the hotfix this morning. Chances are good that the solution is waiting for the Devs to hotfix the hotfix.
  4. Kiradien

Sort of what I was afraid of, if only my computer could compensate...

Specs
    Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600@2.4GHz
    6144MB RAM @ 667MHz
    ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB

DX11
    12GB Page File

... Typing that out simply depresses me.
  5. Lord Byte

For me it's the other way round, the previous patch tanked my framerate from an average of 45fps to 10 fps when there were more than 10 people around, this patch fixes it back up to the previous level... (So yaj! Back to 45fps)
  6. mogwai83

meh... it's alright for some, since the hotfix PS2 has been telling me that my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements... it's an EVGA GTX 670 FTW ... think they dropped the ball a bit... again... yet again...