Leaderboards not loading, or...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Narufox, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Narufox

...or actualy it just keeps only loading. I mean extended leaderboard, not just a basic one when i pres TAB.
    No matter if i select day, week, month or all time. No matter if i'll reduce amount from all to outfit or just friendlist, the leaderboards just keeps loading. I alt+tab to do something else while it is loading, i come back and guess what...

IT IS LOADING....

(just don't tell me to use repair function on the game, i use it basicaly after every update :(, my connection never drops bellow 50+/50+ Mbs either. Anybody else experiencing this issue ? Notr sure what happened, yesterday it still worked... .
  2. Narufox

UPDATE:
    So i runned repair function and it didn't helped, i also turned off my firewall just to be sure, no change either. I see this:

[IMG]

I'm open to ideas how to fix / repair it. And I'm sorry for sounding somewhat frustrated in previous topic.
    • Up x 1
  3. stix6029

you are not the only one,leaderboard is just not available now
  4. Narufox

Alright then, thanks for letting me know. I was worried so something got messed on my side again. =)
  5. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It may have just been a temporary issue. It should be good now! Please let me know if you still have issues!
  6. Narufox

Hello Alex, thank you for your time.
    So i tested it on my NC and TR chars on Ceres on and my Vanu on Waterson, sadly problem still persist, on all of them.
  7. Narufox

UPDATE on the case -another failed attempts:
    1st attempt: Uninstaled game via steam and then instaled again - didn't helped
    2nd attempt: Uninstaled game using Steam, and then manualy deleting Planetside 2 folder along with all remaining files i found, performing clean install afterwards

Result is still same, Leaderboards just keeps loading and loading and loading, ..and doing just loading.
    I am fairly positive with the fact, that this bug appeard to me after last update, as i always check leaderboard multiple times per day.
    ...even now despite the fact it doesn't show anything. No idea why only me though.
  8. LittleCrash

Just to chime in here... I have asked everyone I know in outfit and on /yell ... all say the same "loading... " perma... And I left it for 10mins one time to see if it loaded while making coffee.. to no avail.
    • Up x 1
  9. Zalacious

Would just like to chime in and say that I am having the same issue. Filed a big report. Hopefully this gets fixed sometime this year :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Narufox

Cheers guys, let's hope it will be fixed soon then. :)
  11. Narufox

Issue was fixed. Thank you SOE. Good job. :)
  12. Aisar

The issue is definitely not fixed, not for me anyway. I have not been able to pull up the leaderboards at all for quite some time now. I think it is linked with server load/lag but I can't say for sure.