Great fight Connery TR!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RobotNinja, Apr 21, 2013.

1. RobotNinja

The NC and TR had some epic fights tonight during the Esamir alert...and Jaeger's Fist was literally the best battle I've had in a month. Utter madness. The NC won it but the TR made some impressive pushes and kept the battles going fever pitch until the end.

Cheers!
  2. Malsvir Vishe

Yeah, it seems that the alerts I've been in on Amerish and Esamir were the highest quality. I was actually surprised by the Amerish one where the continent was literally full. 33% population for each faction, and the territory was balanced. GREAT combat and I wish every alert was like that. Congrats to the Vanu for winning that Amerish alert by 2%, though. The standard cap times make the last few minutes useless, though. :D
  3. RobotNinja

Yeah, that's too bad we probably won't have any more of those last minute wins/losses.
  4. Malsvir Vishe

True, but I think those standard capture times have lead to a lot better battles between the empires. It's a lot easier to capture the smaller bases and jet over to a large one and defend it just in time. It allows for a force to be posted on nearly all fronts without having to worry about just being quickly steamrolled to the warpgate. :D
  5. Rudette