Just met an epic nerd rager

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Nyscha, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Nyscha

I was having my daily infiltrator adventure and was running through Zurvan to get behind Prowler hill while the TR was farming the crown and I saw a TR heavy assault with a striker on one of the cliffs overlooking Zurvan so I waited a few seconds as I observed my surroundings, looked and listened for enemy infiltrators and then took the shot as he was using his striker to kill a poor magrider.

I headshot him and if we had ragdoll physics he would of fell head first over the cliff lol.

Then a few seconds later I got whispered.

"Screw u no skill noob"

I replied "If you stand still firing a striker and chain killing vehicles you are a nice exp target for me" then a few minutes later as I was wandering an overly aggressive mossy attacked me with lolpods so I thought in my head.

"Ere' we go" and started the survival dance and clambered down the hills like a rat and sadly the I died from rockets and it was the same guy who I killed and he whispered again "thats what u no skill gays deserve" and I had the last laugh..

In his madness he tunnel visioned me and got set on fire from flak and he landed where I killed him the first time and I had a proxi mine there and guess what happened? He left the mossy and instantly died from the proxi mine and the explosion killed his mossy as well. LOL

And the final words was "F#*% u.."

It was my privilege.
    • Up x 9
  2. Loki1991

lol nice. however i woulda just said " not my falt you didn't make it a challenge for me" same thing when i find the sweet spot and every 3 seconds i fire off a headshot, not silenced too, racking up 15+ kills before someone even notices me. and the headshots where all on people standing still or sniping or in those turrets. if there are 2 people and 1 is moving and the other is standing still who is the logical target? unless of course the one standing still is a max. im still poor at headshotting moving targets however i can still land a body shot and then a follow up shot if they are too slow to get behind cover.
  3. RobotNinja

• Up x 1
  4. MrDerpAssault

Cool story bro, need more dragons, unicorns, and stuff.
  5. DFDelta

- Uses lock on weapons and lolpods.
    - Calls other people "no skill noob"

Classy. I love those guys.

Nice kills for you. :D
    • Up x 2
  6. MrMurdok

Whenever my outfit rolls out a tank line, I swap out my SMG to the SR-7 and hop on a Wraith, my favorite is when we attack the NC, so many engi AV turrets and Blueberries, AKA Pheonix launchers, which I've kindly nicknamed 'Sniper Bait'

Non non, them free certs.
  7. Ztiller

I love the ones raging. Had a guy whisper me and tell me to fight like a man after i gunned him down in the middle of a field battle. Really makes you enjoy the small aspects of life.
  8. Jac70

So the guy who has to account for drop and make sure he hits the small target is the 'no skill n00b' - this from a guy using a [PRESS2WIN] rocket launcher.

Sounds like epic Karma to me :D
  9. Taiji

Someone called me a 'rocket NOOB' for killing him with rockets after forcing him to land with the Rotary.

I told him I loved him and he apologised for calling me a noob :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Rudette

lmao amazing. I told you guys, we infs are cursed! Cursed!
  11. MNO

NAME AND SHAME
  12. Klondik3

If only that was your proximity mine lol
    We infiltrators really need to start recording our play sessions and those hilarious hate tells.
  13. lilleAllan

That's the way to go. Kill them with love.
    • Up x 2
  14. TeknoBug

I got a similar hate tell when I Lancer'd a Mosquito out of the sky, because he was sitting still rocket podding a Sunderer, even called me a hacker for landing every Lancer hit on him. ESF's are hard to land with the Lancer when they're moving but it's God's gift to me when they sit still.
  15. Bloodmyth

I kind of had the opposite happen a few days back, I'd outstayed my welcome in a nice little spot but just wanted that 1 more kill... Anyways I heard a stealthier cloak near me so I moved and cloaked just as he opened up on me, we had what felt like a 5 min pistol shoot out dancing all over the place in bullet time but in reality was like 10 secs side stepping each other, well I got the final lucky hit in and in my adrenalin fuelled excitement and relief I did a little jump up and down on his body to which I shortly got a tell saying fair play to me, was fun! It was nice to not get the expected hate message ;)
  16. Rikkit

I'm not shure, but Ithink that was me, was it near TI Alloys down the hill to the south?
    I often send some greetings to the guys, who get me after a nice killstreak.
    Looking forward to meet you again, when my last bullet is shooten and I have to walk all the way back....
  17. Plague Rat

The worst nerd rage I ever got was from another infiltrator oddly enough. Bascially he was trying to ghost cap NS Secure Data labs. We chased each other around for a bit until I caught him hiding on the upper floor ledge, and he kept running into my while cloaked, so I just jumped off, shot him and went about my business.

A few minutes later I get, "*** you hacker!" to which I calm ask how exactly he thinks I was hacking. This utter waste of braincells then goes on to accuse me of killing him with a striker through a mountain. This made me laugh, being NC and all, and I told him as much, and that I was the guy that killed him at NS Secure Data and he might be talking to the wrong person. Misunderstanding resolved, right? NOPE!

Suddenly his accusations jumped to using some kind of god mode cheat, because he claims he decloaked, stabbed me, and recloaked multiple times recieving hit indicators while we were up on the ledge together before I jumped off and killed him. On my screen he never even de-cloaked, combined with the whole thing of him getting killed with a striker through a mountain (which has become a running joke among my PS2 friends) the obvious conclusion to me is he's lagging, and I tell him as, and even offer to walk him through a few steps that might reduce his lag. Then he claims to have video of the whole thing and has reported me and I should enjoy making a new accout and so forth. He pretty much goes on doing this little dance of righteous indignation for a good 10 minutes.

I told him he could report me all he wanted, nothing would come of it since I wasn't doing anything and had pretty bad looking killboard at the time to prove it, and despite the entire converstion making me want to reanimate the body of Nikolai Tesla to invent me up a way to Tase people through the internet, I remained mostly civil throughout the whole thing until I eventually got fed up with the constant messages trying to gloat and mock me, so I just reported him for harassment and blocked him.

So yeah, by reporting me for something I wasn't doing and gloating about it he gave me a legit reason to report him.

The moral of this strory: If you think everyone but you is hacking, you're likely the problem.
  18. Rift23

So....this guy spammed rockes, then jumped in a lolpodding fighter and kept accusing you of no skill when you headshotted his stationary ***?

Pot and kettle much?
  19. Bloodmyth

Yes it was, well met again, I bought the new underboss pistol although I think I'm a slightly worse shot with it, it does feel great when you land a hit ;)