Infiltrator = HAX?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Rudette, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Rudette

I know right? It's like. It disappoints you I suppose. Just disheartening to know it--that these people are out there. Breathing oxygen that could be sustaining self-aware life.
  2. deggy

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks this. It's actually getting to where I fight the NC whenever I have the choice, just to make them cry. Hearing them whine about my "no-bullet-drop OP tank's main gun" (which isn't a thing, by the way... The Saron is a secondary, if you're gonna complain, get it right) kinda makes my day. I'm a horrible person.
  3. Get2dachoppa

Hey, I was called an idiot for the first time tonight. Not as cool as being called a hacker, and yeah I did shoot and TK a guy on accident. He was cloaked on top of a base tower and I was clearing out all the enemy guys who dropped on the roof with my PA Shotgun. Had already taken out 2 or 3 and I was in the middle of jetpacking up to another level when I was hit by a few potshots, saw a cloak shimmer and fired as soon as I landed. Turns out it was a friendly infiltrator up there. Oops. He obviously wasn't too happy. :oops:
  4. Raptor425

I've been killed by my teamates more sometimes than my enemies have killed me :mad:

Its like:
    Me: *camping a spawn room with my sniper*
    TKer: *comes up and shoots me in the back with his heavy pump killing me instantly*
    Me: Why did you do that?!?
    TKer: You were camping. I don't like campers.
    Me: *I had been waiting for one guy because we had a rivallry going* (acctually speaking now) I am waiting for one guy! I have let 3 people go past me now.
    TKer: Don't camp.

Little later

Me: *Messing around a base ghost capping because I was still new to the game* *I randomly drop dead*
    TKer: *same guy mind you* I don't like ghost cappers. Go away and find a reall fight.
    Me: *Gets killed several more times by the idiot and leaves after having enough of his bs* *I come back later and find a message that says "Lol was messing with you sorry bout the TKs and LOL you rage quit XD"

It is now my personal mission to hunt him down and kill him. Vanu or not :D
  5. kisven

I've been accused for hacking with drop pods? They called me out saying I was hacking to spawn in drop pods around TI alloys, I had a spawn beacon down. They had said it was impossible to spawn so fast on a beacon. I have lvl 3 beacon, its a short time to spawn especially if you don't die for a while :D then a scythe pilot caught me dropping right on top of the beacon (stupid me) and light PPA'd me and the beacon lol.