[Suggestion] I DON'T WANT YOUR AMMO!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Papio, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LeanV

The rare occasion an Engineer goes to the effort of shooting me to get my attention, I straight out kill him. It's that simple.
  2. LeanV

On that note it does get slightly annoying when you /suicide to fast travel, and a train of medics keeps creating popups for revives on your screen. But yeah, OP is a bit silly.
  3. Evilsooty

I wish people realised that not every engineer is running around with an ammo pack. I get this all the time with people spamming the I want ammo button to me when I am carrying mines. If I had ammo, I would drop it.
  4. MuNrOe

I will take his ammo gladly, keep up the good work engineers.
  5. MuNrOe

Pull out your turret and press B switches your turret to an ammo pack.
  6. Evilsooty

You learn something new every day! OK, those people did have a right to be annoyed then and jump up and down in front of me :)
  7. Shubniggurath

I'll type "select turrent - press B = ammo pack" in chat. If no comprende a TK is earned.
  8. ih8Darian

Eh, I don't really mind that.
    What I do mind is noob medics go in an enemy place to revive you, only to make you die once you accept :eek:
  9. Rodinvac

You should try using the Redeploy function: afaik it makes it so your body disappears and medics can't revive you, although it does take 10 seconds to kick in.
  10. Herrick

This thread just proves my theory that anyone who 'mains' infiltrator is a terrible person.
  11. innersphere1

Well if u TD'k engineers, yur are more stupid then those.
  12. Ganelon

That's why you only let your outfit medics revive you.
  13. ent|ty

I consider it a courtesy to drop ammo near the action, or at the front of the line, or to a lone sniper up on a hill if I should pass him by.

It is a service, it is teamwork. I can't believe you are complaining about getting ammo.

When I play HA, and facing off against a wall of 20 tanks, I wish I had ammo aplenty... and guess what? There's none to be found.
  14. Setyri

I've never had any of these problems. Engineers, I love your ammo. Don't listen to this dolt. Never stop dropping that ammo, even if I don't ask for it.
  15. Morpholine

Ammo packs are non-faction specific. I've supplied and been supplied by the enemy on a number of occasions.