[Suggestion] Flashlight is OP, needs nerf

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LordMatt XLVIII, Apr 16, 2013.

1. CletusMcGuilly

*compassion*
  2. LordMatt XLVIII

You can turn it off........................................................
  3. Morpholine

At a minimum, it needs to be the bar-none cheapest cert option for the rail slot.

Why waste 100 certs on it, when any of the other options cost the same and have beneficial effects?

Make it a 1 to 10 cert option for the rail, and it becomes an early "why not" option, and we may actually see people using them occasionally.
  4. LordMatt XLVIII

I know you, I tried to tank mine your Scythe on a pad the other day. HOW DID YOU SEE ME.
  5. Assist

I heard you :p
    Then I couldn't find you, and almost died trying to shoot your miniature tank mines. Now they're huge so I can kill them easier :D
    • Up x 1
  6. WalrusJones

Omg! Flashlight doesn't need to reload to fire AP ammo. Nerf.
  7. Torok

they should just make it to fill a separate attachment slot, after all our rifles have like 5 rails and you get to use just one of them lol
  8. WalrusJones

And they make the alternative a flaming glowing scull ornament that costs SC....

What would we see more.... I wonder.
  9. Torok

i don't care, but i would really use a flashlight if it was viable :(

i would even equip it on the jackhammer but i can't get rid of the extended mag, not to mention the flashlight in its current state doesn't light up anything beyond 8 meters... we're in year 2700+ and the flashlight ingame is worse than the one i use to read books at night, wtf :D
  10. LordMatt XLVIII

Damn your fancy headphones. I thought you had scout radar or something. Luckily I survived thanks to my ninja skillz.