8crashs in 2hours o.O

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GSZenith, Apr 14, 2013.

1. GSZenith

^
    SoE what did you do? cos i haven't done anything.
  2. Korimer

Have you tried Validating Game Assets? If you are not familiar, it is under Advanced Options on the actual game launcher. I sometimes have to do it when my game starts crashing. Only tends to happen for me after updates.
    • Up x 1
  3. ViXeN

My game has been crashing alot the past several days too and I never had that problem before.

I'll have to try that too.
  4. GSZenith

did it yesterday :(
  5. Korimer

Sorry, that was all I had.
  6. Devrailis

7. GSZenith

8. wildknight

my issue i believe is related to the latest nvidia drivers stopping responding and restarting automatically in game. which causes the game to shudder then crash
  9. GSZenith

oh yeah love that one, had it happened during playing Path of exile on Hardcore -_- yeah 2weeks of my life wasted.
  10. vincent-

NO
    NO
    NO
    Make sure you Validating constantly close the launcher after is validate and redo it until it says NO MORE FILES TO UPDATE than you should be gold.

It some times doesn't get all the files and you have to keep doing it until it says all files are updated.
  11. GSZenith

dooh did that :(
  12. Lazaruz

Please stay calm, assume crash positions and wait for SOE's response:

[IMG]

But honestly... 4 months after launch and the game isn't even stable. Lucky we got pump shotguns though.
    • Up x 1
  13. GSZenith

and the crashs keeps coming :( why SoE why.
    guess punishment for buying lolpods.
  14. The King

Hrmm...
    0 crashes in 20 hours(not straight 20 hours, 20 total hours) of gameplay on a laptop with high to ultra settings.....
    I do not use an nVida graphics card so I do not have physX...
    Win 8

My brothers PC, he crashes a few times. It might be that PhysX thing...
    The only thing I like about it is the projectiles hitting surface.
    The particles is stupid IMO.
  15. Neckbeard

I really hope this gets resolved sooner than later. I'm averaging around 2 crashes per hour. Very aggravating.
  16. GSZenith

well haven't crashed for whole 1hour now! reinstalled windows, stocked cpu again, etc etc!
  17. Taiji

Yeah, of course SOE must have secretly broken into your house.
  18. GSZenith

amg nooo thats why they want my adress!
  19. Devrailis

Yeah, game is nearly unplayable for me today. My FPS is hovering around 10-15, occasionally dipping down to 5. Targetting is pretty much impossible. I'm not sure what SOE did in their recently patches, but it feels like performance takes a dip everytime they introduce something.