Nvidia Gear Up Pack Camo Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by JapaneseSchoolGirl, Apr 13, 2013.

1. JapaneseSchoolGirl

Hello

I recently added the nvidia gear up pack to my account, but didn't receive the circuit camo for vehicles (I got it for infantry and weapons though)

Is this a bug or working as intended? I've seen screenshots of the camo on vehicles, and the pack states you get a vehicle camo in the bundle as well.
  2. Slyq

I too have the same issue. I just applied the code but I got the camo for Infantry, Weapons but not the Vehicles.
  3. Sithkiller39

I have this problem as well posted a thread in Account support a little while ago.
  4. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I'd definitely suggest submitting a ticket thru our support system so we can take a look at your accounts and see what's up - instructions how to submit a ticket can be found in my signature. Once you have a ticket submitted, go ahead and send me a PM with the incident #, and I'll be happy to take a look when I can.
  5. Gary

The Nvidea Bundles come in two Values one contains £100 split between 3 games £33 per game roughly the other contains £50 split again between 3 games £16 per game roughly.

The larger value roughly around £33 or the £100 F2P bundle contains the following (straight from the Nvidea Site)

Premium Gear Up pack includes(£33)
    Infantry Camo
    Weapon Camo
    Vehicle Camo
    Exclusive Gun
    7 Day Squad XP Boost,
    7 Day Squad Resource Boost
    7 Day XP Boost
    7 Day Resource Boost

To Qualify for above bundle you must by a GTX660 or above that is a part of the promotion.

The smaller value pack roughly £16 or the £50 F2P bundle contains the following

Gear Up pack includes(£16)
    Infantry Camo
    Weapon Camo
    Exclusive Gun
    7 Day XP Boost
    7 Day Resource Boost

To Qualify for the above bundle you must buy a GTX 650 or a GTX 650TI

A link to the source incase you want to check it or get more information http://www.geforce.co.uk/landing-page/free-2-play

In the US they get 5000 station cash or 2500 depending on the bundle and get non of the above items. Hopefully this saves you a ticket. However if you got the top package you should proceed with the ticket. These bundles have caused loads of confusion between EU and US players thinking they qualify for different items. You are by no means the first and unlikely to be the last :)