10,000 headshots!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Mustarde, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Bape

I have killed many GOTR infiltrator im not sure if i killed him but i never died or encountered him before so maybe its because I have never faced him before to see what hes really made of. Maybe its because i don't use sniping that much and is always where the real fight is at O_O. I hope I get to face him one day to see how bad *** everyone say he is lol. But I know there one TR infiltrator but he isn't in mattherson think he was in connery or soltech that can head shot moving target like nothing. If hes good like that dude thank god i never faced him lol.
  2. PaperPlanes

Good for you, I am glad to see people still enjoy making their own goals in games to keep it fun. Too many people whine about how this game lacks depth because the raw combat isn't enough for them, but they neglect to set goals like this for fun.
    • Up x 1
  3. PaperPlanes

How about you try the same thing only using AP rounds in a tank.

Or why don't we just declare knife headshots are the only true headshots?
  4. Devrailis

Congrats Mustarde, you deserved every one of those kills (and your targets deserved every one of those shots to the head!).

Before anyone even tries to accuse Mustarde of Hacking his way up to the top, I've seen (more heard and had general awareness of) him in action and I can say, all of his kill streaks are legit. There are a lot of lemmings who stand around getting headshot repeatedly, but someone who can consistently infiltrate into a heavily defended facility, headshotting the same people over and over is doing something right.

And just so you know, there are occasions during your kill streaks when proximity chat is filled with the panicked cries of your victims screaming to report a TR hacker (who goes by the name of Mustarde I believe :p).
  5. Saval

6. Mustarde

Haha thanks devrailis! I would pay to hear that proxy chat man :). You are on the very short list of reasons that I have made big adjustments to my strategies and sniping perches, as you are one of the only players who take the time to root me out and instakill me with that freakin max! Adapt and learn right? I'm pretty sure you've killed me 10x more than I have returned the favor. I look forward to our friendly rivalry on the battlefield for months to come.

Just wait until the devs give me some c4... *evil grin*
  7. Mustarde

Just hit 20k headshots tonight... took a bit over two months since this thread first went up. Merging to Mattherson definitely helped give me the volume of targets to work on. Not sure what my next goal should be.

A lot has changed for us since I first posted his. I initially did it to encourage all of you to keep on sniping and having faith in the class. I was using close range bolt actions with suppressor to get most of my kills, a style only a few of us advocated for at the time.

Since then, we've gotten SMG's and wraith cloak, which for many of us, has completely changed how we play. I still prefer a bolt action (SR-7 my baby) but have been spending lots of time in my flash, or running around with an SMG. I am excited for our class update that is unscheduled (sadly) and I don't think we infiltrators are as discouraged as we were two months ago. Still, I thought i'd share my accomplishment and continue to encourage you to keep on lighting those heads up!
    • Up x 1
  8. NUKABAZOOKA

You're still bad!

Just kidding, good job! I need to do some more headshotting but I've been making myself a very well rounded out player. But I still go back to Infil and destroy like the good lord Vanu tells me to. :D
  9. Get2dachoppa

Congrats, I think I contributed at least one or possibly two of those to your list. And shame on you for not letting me escape the Bio Lab today! For a split second I thought I was gonna get away. Oh well, I returned the favor later. Gratz on TR winning the Esamir alert today too. Looked like you did some really coordinated pushing to pull it off.
  10. Sithkiller39

Nice job, due to my AMD system I can't snipe that well haha. I remember one time you were at the crown and I was trying to hunt you down don't think I ever got you though.
  11. W0rthy

Grats, well done.
  12. InfamousOrnio

Wow! Congratulations to both of you NUKA and Mustarde I have 65 headshots at the moment.