[Mattherson] Grats VS on the triple-lock!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AtroposZero, Apr 13, 2013.

1. AtroposZero

We did lose part of the global lock shortly after due to a massive NC overpower on Amerish during an alert (8:1, urgh), but Indar did not fall. Strong work, my Vanu brethren; we may not have the sheer numbers, but we've got the grit.

TR/NC: when was the last time you triple-locked the server? Mmmm, yeah?

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Devrailis

Congrats VS!

Those OP buns.

How can I fight them when I'm too busy admiring the scenary?

Stupid Smexy Vanoos. :oops:
    • Up x 2
  3. AtroposZero

I know, right? If there was a third-person infantry camera, we'd never get anything done.
    • Up x 6
  4. Devrailis

It'd really be a stealth nerf for VS. :D
  5. ViXeN

Great Job Vanu! I may have to start up a VS character for Matherson too. LOL
  6. Goodkat

Excellent job fellow Mattherson Vanu!
  7. Veri

What's going on here?
    Briggs Vanu and now Matherson Vanu triple continent lock.
  8. LowTechKiller

Nice job. The Mattherson VS have been very well coordinated lately...something I'm envious of (NC here).
  9. giltwist

The command chat is lovely, but it's always an uphill battle. We often have to send two outfits to deal with a single push due to numbers.
  10. Rogueghost

Seeing you brought up triple locks, the Connery TR got them quite a bit before the warp gate switch, and for around a week after the warp gate switch.

After TR lost indar, I don't think there was a triple lock during primetime since.
  11. Threat

I believe the only NC Orders I've ever seen on Matherson is something along the lines of, "FREEEEEDOM!" after a dominating alert victory where NC has 50%+ the population.

Wait, I take that back. Sometimes there's a, "Good farm at _____ Biolab!" Order....
  12. Vertabrae

Grats guys, well played.
  13. L3TUC3

I left after the Indar alert yesterday. It seems I missed a pretty stellar party conga down to Scarred Mesa.

[IMG]

After that, triple lock.
  14. Acuta

Figures I had to work....

Well done my Purple bretheren (and sisters)!

We have a shout on our Outfit website that we won the game, the great Planetside 2 experiment is now done. LOL
  15. xGreedFuSioN

I'm not even gonna point out that a hacker took indar for you.
    ohwaitijustdid
    • Up x 1
  16. Acuta

And at every party, there is always some whine.

Would you care for some cheese, sir?
    • Up x 3
  17. AtroposZero

Singlehandedly? That's pretty impressive. Was he like Neo in the matrix, changing 0's to 1's and vice versa? Did the very nature of reality bend in his wake? Did he fly Superman-style across Indar, flipping red to purple as he went?

You do realize that there are dozens of hackers, in every faction, on every continent, at all times... don't you? I'm being conservative with the "dozens", btw; there are probably a lot more. One person can only cause so much mischief.
  18. Apis

Band of Bros was part of the Esamir and Amerish lock operations. Good job Indar VS for holding it and thanks to all VS outfits and players!
  19. McFatal

Comparing my experiences of seeing hackers to yours, I'd imagine you just come across skilled players more often than hackers. That is not to say Hackers do not exist, the man tells the truth about a hacker that lost us TR the indar lock. But, it wasn't a VS hacker so I'm not blaming you. It was an NC one, it was livestreamed as well so if you wanna see then let me know. Not blaming NC either, it was just a guy who hated the livestreamer, and decided to screw him and his outfit over when they went to defend skydock.

Anyway, that's a dead topic and shouldn't matter. We'd have lost the indar lock eventually, I think people are more agitated that we didn't get to fight for it. Regardless, congrats on your triple cap VS.
    • Up x 2
  20. xGreedFuSioN

He got like 600 kills in a matter of minutes.