FNO is Supposed to have a Hossin Preview Tonight

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ash87, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ash87

Just a heads up.

Saw that in a video yesterday from earlier in the week. Krohn said something about it to the level designer.
    • Up x 1
  2. sustainedfire

I would be shocked if this were true. Seems like a big reveal/preview would get some hype.
  3. faregoth

This is not true, she said in the comments of last night command center that it will be a few weeks. But their will be a preview sometime this coming week acorrding to higby. Its not going to be on tonights FNO. But their is going to be another preview of max changes and weapons.
    • Up x 1
  4. sustainedfire

Yes, its Max flamethrowers and more Empire Specific Rocket Launchers.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ash87

Okay, I didnt' see Command Center, was some video where Krohn was interviewing the lead level designer.

Cheers.

Going to request the thread be closed to avoid confusion
  6. ergie

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  7. S1eB

More of the 6 shot pistols as well I think.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  8. H4TZniceGuy

NOICE! Although thumbs down on your signature. Some people might consider that offensive.
  9. faregoth

Frankely what we are probably going to see tonight is the new max abilities. The new ns grenade launcher, and also the new ES max rocket launcher and the new max flamethrower. But the new flamethrower is basiccly on the pts
  10. VSDerp

I hope hossin doesn't turn out to be another amerish. when it's first launched everybody on it but few weeks later it's empty.