No log in 4/12/13 1:00am PST Briggs (possibly all?)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by meetjack, Apr 12, 2013.

1. dBus

2. dirtYbird

Fair chance that if this isnt working by now then it might not be up any time soon.
    They'll usually at least acknowledge it in here when they are aware of it.
  3. Sawfly

Hacks I say ! Hacks !

And intense jealously that you have better graphics than myself.
  4. McDrifty

FFS, its Friday, PRIMETIME. and I cant log in to one of my favorite game atm!!!

Why is Briggs server LOCKED?

NEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDD RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. dirtYbird

We've got about 2.5hrs more to wait until their techs come on board. (6am PST)
  6. MadRon101

Well the servers locked now so someones flippin switches back there.

Hit the green button already!
  7. t1ggy

The server's been locked for about an hour already.
  8. taylee

Might of drunk most of my friday night game drinks in quick succession.

Found myself staring at the server status for at least 10 minutes questioning if i would of been better off going out.

I decided no... This is the hold you have on me PS2 - It's like I'm a teenage girl again! Waiting by the phone hoping he will call... or in this instance waiting for unlocked.
  9. Darkening Kaos

Four and a half hours.

FFS!
  10. HiFiWiFi

11. Anasasi

Legit SOE, real legit. Maybe if they dealt with these bugs and had one service tech on call or some thing like that. We wouldn't need to freaking complain.
    • Up x 1
  12. meetjack

Maybe if everyone reports their own posts in this thread they'll notice it. Or maybe they don't sign on for a couple of hours like someone else said.

I'm sure they're as happy about the server being down on a friday night as we are though, try to keep that in mind eh :)
    • Up x 1
  13. DOAM

Why wouldn't they be happy? They get a rebate from whoever they rent the server from, and lose no money from us because it's f2p. No sweat off their back.
    • Up x 1
  14. Darkening Kaos

BronxBriggsVS gets the night off - he's happy about this fustercluck...
  15. Anasasi

That he would be, bastard.
  16. Fir3fly

With the launch of PlanetSide 2 in Australia, Sony Online Entertainment established a local data center in Sydney greatly enhancing game service in this territory.

As a result of this service, and as required by the Australian tax authorities, we will be publishing new prices on May 9, 2013 to reflect the inclusion of GST on PlanetSide 2 Memberships for our Australian customers.

The table below reflects the prices that you will be charged on your next billing cycle date after the price update on May 9, 2013.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and your ongoing support.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Wonder if they want to rethink pretty much all of this?
    • Up x 3
  17. tickay

GOOD SERVICE TAX?!?! WOW
  18. Jakeo

This is excellent, improved service! We pay more and we play less!
    • Up x 1
  19. DOAM

I wonder if they got told the hourly price to fix the server at this time of night, in sydney... I remember when I first moved to oz. It took me a good 2 years not to laugh at mechanics/pc techs/pest control/etc when they quoted prices. Maybe they said "Hey dude it looks like our new server in sydney is down, can you send someone out to fix it?" "Sure that'll be $100 an hour. AUD." "Uh. What? OK nevermind we'll buy a plane ticket and come fix it ourselves..."
    • Up x 4
  20. Jaedrik

GEE, GOVERNMENT INTERVENTIONISM IS SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT :)