(Suggestion) Make compensation certs only spendable on weapons NOT upgrades

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kamikaze1975, Apr 10, 2013.

1. kamikaze1975

I am one of the lucky few who received some certs today but as a member who has spent quite a lot of money so far on this game I feel this was a very bad idea, but a good gesture on the part of SOE.

Everyone knows Certs make our soldiers more powerful NOT SC but suddenly anyone who may have bought duplicate weapons etc.. even at BR 1 can fully upgrade whatever they like without any effort.

This is in no way fair to the people who actually worked for their upgrades or are still working on them the good old fashioned way though hard work (I admit though I have a boost).

The amount of hours of actual playtime to gain some of the cert amounts I have heard have been awarded is ridiculous.

If these compensation certs are only able to unlock weapons etc which are supposed to be sidegrades anyway then it will not upset the balance in the way it does now and would save SOE upsetting even more ppl.

Oh well time to get flamed lol.
  2. Custodes

Pretty much.. Glad I am not the only one feeling shafted.
  3. VSDerp

I didn't receive none :(
  4. Codeak

double negative, youre rich!!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. SenEvason

I think that would require making an entirely new form of currency in this game.
  6. Malsvir Vishe

This isn't something they can whip up in a few hours. Plus, most people most likely already spent their certs.