Mattherson Indar Defense - 4/9/13

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuzzCutPsycho

Today The Enclave and the rest of the Terran Republic held off both the Vanu Sovereignty and New Conglomerate to protect our Indar lock. Despite the NC and VS working together and overwhelming us in the absolute worst WG position on Indar we managed to hold.

The turning point was when we broke out and stole Scarred Mesa from the NC. Once that happened it was all over. Both the NC and VS traitors fought shoulder to shoulder against us but were still unable to break our lock.

Once again TE/TR have proven to be the dominant force on Mattherson. Despite being the most underpopulated Empire in the worst WG position on Indar we held.

Victory truly is our tradition.
    • Up x 27
  2. Havoc11

In all seriousness, it was the greatest form of flattery to see so many VS and NC focus their guns on us alone. There were points in the fight when multiple squads of VS and NC were using the same jump pad to assault us, shoulder to shoulder.

Admit it, you love to hate us :D

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  3. br4k3r

Best day ever.
    • Up x 3
  4. Lt. Adnan

huehueheuhuehuehuehuehue
  5. Avicii

The Enclave vs. collective NC and VS alliance --> Enclave wins.
  6. USD

Fix bayonets!
  7. Samir

Good fight to both the Vanu and NC
  8. Sgt.Grumbles

Thank god for Anti-Air exp!
  9. Beltway

I find it laughable that two factions deliberately teamed up to fight us and managed to lose that fight and an alert on a different cont.
    • Up x 1
  10. Deezy

It's weird seeing VS and NC sunderers side by side spewing out hordes of New Sovereignty.
    • Up x 4
  11. Beartornado

>underpopulated

12. BuzzCutPsycho

An Engineer supporting our defense was replacing the barrels on my MERCY as they wore out from the continuous fire I was laying down. The enemy continued to throw themselves into our guns and each attack was repulsed.

NC and VS fought shoulder to shoulder and died shoulder to shoulder. Let today be a lesson to all traitors of the Republic - Unity or death.
    • Up x 7
  13. Navoletti

jaja i kill 3 times today 3 esf mossie campers in the air with my c4+drifter...

ilove the jetpack now XD

communist tr sooner or later faiñ is a Little pop in mattherson.
  14. Vertabrae

The most epic fight ever. Had the pleasure of fighting with the greatest outfit in the game. Enclave, nuff said.
  15. Forkslide

Fantastic battles from all sides tonight, this is finally starting to feel like the Planetside we used to know!
    • Up x 1
  16. MrUnimport

Props to TE for their role in holding it during peak hours today. This is where the rest of us take over, I suppose.
  17. Cyridius

• Up x 1
  18. br4k3r

Long Live the Vanu Conglomerate! We will still beat you.
  19. ChaosRender

The amount of bragging the TR are doing about this lock on indar is stupid.
  20. Delnoir

It was surreal to watch the VS let NC armor and sunderers pouring out of Vanu territory. I even saw a few VS spamming in /yell stuff along the lines of "Let the NC through!!!"

Faction double teams are no match for us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.