Which player do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lootandshoot, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lootandshoot

I hate BCP and most of the farmtastic TR on matterson.
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

Is BCP still around, I thought he was banned.

Also, inb4lock.
  3. Sebyos

You really thought such a thread would live ?
  4. DramaticExit

This is an absolutely terrible idea for a thread.

I don't even have words to describe how insanely awful an idea this is.

On topic, my most hated player is DramaticExit.
  5. Farlion

Higby.
    • Up x 4
  6. Vertabrae

I hate the ones who post stupid threads like this.

Also BCP and the rest of us Enclave peeps are still going strong. No bans, and the stream is back up and actually has more viewers than ever. Just proves the old saying. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Edit, checked your killboard. Seeing as Buzz is your #1 killer, I can understand why you hate him. 15 deaths to him, dang son.
    • Up x 2
  7. AnotherNoob

Well, if by "hate" you mean you hate to face off against, then I hate Xsale or something like that, NC on Miller, since he is a mean reaver pilot, and has an easy enough name to remember :p
    Would have great respect for him, if it wasn't for his affinity for bailing out of said reaver when he is getting shot down :/
  8. Prodigal

I hate bailers, like for example one famous Mosquito pilot with a 42 k/d ratio :cool:

Oh, and cheesers of course.
  9. Jaloro

Well, currently I hate lootandshoot the most. He clearly shows terrible judgement in life.
    • Up x 1
  10. WUNDER8AR

I hate this thread
  11. Nocturnal7x

No one gets banned from PS2, not if they spent money. People get a suspension at best.

And yea, this thread is stupid. But come to think of it I do strongly dislike lootandshoot.
  12. Vertabrae

For some reason, something about the OP's killboard bothered me. So I rechecked it. The two players you have killed the most, are both low level VS toons who have no kills, but whom you killed in rapid succession with a disturbingly high number of head shots. Smells like boosting to me.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428041429994116129/killboard/?view=timeline
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428041429994116609/killboard/?view=timeline
    Thats the two players that you've killed the most.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428041429994116609/killboard/?view=timeline
    That's your kill page.

Care to comment? Because SOE is going to look into this even after my post and this thread is deleted.
    • Up x 2
  13. TintaBux

Captured!
  14. Pikachu

I hate that vanu rank 100 player I faced yesterday.
  15. SpcFarlen

I thought this was going to be like "shotgunners"..."ESF pilots"... but no. Please delete this thread, its toxic and a reason why people don't even bother on the official forums anymore.
  16. sigur

I hate you, OP, for being a troll and a hate spreader
  17. Vertabrae

I love catching people like this out. Hackers or boosters. Hope OP spent a LOT of money on SC, and loses it all.

Moral of the story kiddies. Don't cheat to get kills or stats. It ain't worth it.
  18. Eyeklops

NivX. Not sure what he's doing, but it's interesting. Seems to be the only player I know on Mattherson that no matter what angle you come at him from, he ALWAYS comes out on top. The only time I ever see him die is when 3+ people rush him at once.
  19. DG-MOD-02

I am closing this now. Please keep posts constructive and respectful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.