Buying new mouse 4 Ps2, would the Corsair M95 do the job.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Engineer Tcore, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Engineer Tcore

Maybe this post must be in another forum, but for me its technical.

Question?
    Is somebody using the Corsair M90 or M95 mouse...

My mouse wheel broke last week, so i must buy a new one.
    Problem is this, the mouses i wanne buy, are nowhere to see.
    I hate that, because i have big hands, so not every mouse will fit.
    Playing Ps2 for hours and hours, well then my mouse must fit and work in every way.

But i cant find them, i can only buy em and hoping everything works.

My new mouse MUST have more buttons then any other mouse.
    Must be a fast mouse, with lots off settings, like on/off angel snapping and so on.
    And offcourse it must be ergonomic.
    I also looked at the Genius Gila, and the wow mouse...

So my choice is the Corsair M95 mouse, only thing i cant judge is this.
    Is it really a heavy mouse, and how does it feel in fast action shooting, like in PS2.

I know there a lighter mouses, but they dont have more buttons.
    So is there anyone who uses this mouse, i know there is because i read a post of someone using it with his plane in ps2.
    Funny thing is this, i am using a very cheap mouse right now, its for the time being.
    But this mouse is very light, and here is the funny part, i kill more peeps with this mouse then with my old Roccat kone mouse......After a few days i had something like mhhh, could it be the weight...And what will happen if i bought the corsair and the weight will put me back in K/d ratio...

I know not everything will work together , and if i could make a mouse then it will be a perfect balance between those things.
    Light, fast , good software and ergonomic...And lots off extra buttons which are placed right.
    Only mouse wich i think comes close, is the Corsair, but how does it perform in Ps2?????????

Thanks,

ScorponoC

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. iRhuel

Can't go wrong with the Logitech G500, the successor to what is commonly regarded as the greatest gaming mouse of all time (the G5).

Or you could go with a Razer product, if you like paying too much money.
    • Up x 1
  3. Engineer Tcore

Razer...Kone.....I never look at these brands....I bought razer products when they where new as brand, quality was so much diffrent in those days.
    Sorry to many bad experiences with their products, same with Roccat...So nope i dont even look at those horrible things.

And yes Logitech is good, but i can fit em and test them everywhere, what i really need is a good review about the Corsair.
    Not from youtube, no from someone who's using it with this game.
  4. sigur

I agree with this gentleman: logitech mice are really well made and not overpriced (yes, i'l looking at you razer/steelseries: i own a 8 years old mx500 (still perfect, i had to change the pads, tho) and a mx518.

If you don't like the g500 (with its strange sensor positioning) you might like a g400 (a revamped mx518)
  5. t31os

Using a MS/Razer Habu mouse myself, and previously to that i was running a G5(no better than the Habu imho - but more expensive), both work extremely well, so i'd personally recommend either of those brands (razer/logitech). I don't personally like the shape of the Logitech mice though, if you're use to a mouse that is more hand shaped, then i'd suggest avoiding Logitech(as it'll take some getting use to and won't be quite as comfortable) as they tend to have more of boxy shape(in my experience - and by comparison of other brands).

Corsair are cracking brand though, not used any of their mice before, but if the quality is the same as other hardware they produce, it will be nothing short of excellent. Good luck with whatever you decide.. :)
  6. Engineer Tcore

7. Asfo

I just bought (really, like an hour ago) a Logitech G700.
    From what I could see on many forums and reviews, it should fitt my needs for FPS/MMO games.
    I'll receive it between 3 to 7 days so I can't give a personnal opinion yet, but I think it has some better aspects than this Corsair M95. First for the actual buttons ; the bulky and quite ugly ones on the G700 are in fact better to "find" in action, where the Corsair got flat and messy ones (how can you seriously avoid pressing two at once or the wrong button ??).

Also, you can't really go wrong with Logitech, and as much as I like Corsair (got some XMS3 Ram in my second PC and the HX750 PSU in my gaming PC), they're not into this kind of hardware for very long ...

I'm a low-sensitivity guy, so it's better for me to get a wireless mouse with good grip to lift it up and a huge mousepad (Steelseries KCQ+ on its way too : 450x400mm :eek: )
    I'm still using a Nova Slider x600 (Ceramic pads/feet, which worn out because I don't use a mousepad, kinda sad for life-long/undestructible ceramic pads ......) which is good and already more than 3 years old, but its right-click is dying and a manufacture issue with the pads height is driving me nuts on my desk ... (it's not really flat)
    One of the features of my x600 is the thumb buttons, which are on top and bellow. Very cool for panic-knife or nose-down with an ESF, but I tend to press it by mistake in the heat of battle (yeah, using a knife 30 meters away is not the best option .....). I'm telling this because of the Corsair M95 shape, where the thumb buttons are everywhere, you'll certainly press some by mistake !

If you don't think the G700 would be good for you, what about the G600 ? Look it up if you want A LOT of buttons ;)
    Lastly, "My mouse wheel broke last week" : Logitech got some epic mouse wheel !

PS: sorry, I didn't meant to throw out a wall of text :rolleyes:

PPS: what kind of "grip" are you ? Claw or palm ? You should start from there.
  8. bagelsocks

I recommend the logitech g500, that what i use and its never failed me, plus the ability to switch dpi on the fly is amazing.
  9. Paulus

Personaly i use the Razer Deathadder 3500g.

If your criteria is "must have a *****load of buttons" then maybe the Razer Naga is more your thing