4-7-13 Member Sale: Nyx/Warden/SOAS-20

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by zaspacer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. zaspacer

Today's Member Sale has the following Infiltrator Scout Rifles on 50% off:
    Nyx (VS)
    AF-6 Shadow (NC)
    HSR-1 (TR)

And I JUST bought this thing for my VSYESTERDAY... :(

The Nyx is a really fun toy for the VS with their no bullet drop. Point-and-click.
  2. AnuErebus

Good guns, I typically take the HSR when I'm running in field battles with my outfit. If you like semi-autos it's worth getting. And since there's a buff incoming for it, I'd recommend anyone who wants a mid range weapon to pick one up.
  3. Paperlamp

thought all infil specific rifles were statistically identical across factions

edit: looked at sheet and I guess not in the case of the scout rifles

Still, I think these are some of the weakest weapons available to infils. Perhaps after the supposed incoming buff they'll be better though. I'll take a fast bolt action like the SR-7 over these for any range currently.
  4. Mustarde

Worth considering buying since there is a buff coming as you mentioned. I love the HSR-1 but does need some love.

I share your opinion on the SR-7 :)
  5. DemoniWaari

Oh nice to know, I think I'll log in and grab the shadow just because I've been thinking of buying it! And now that the buff is coming at some point I really could use some certs and get it upgraded and learn to play with it.

I have to say that I'm jealous for VS because they get to play with the no bullet drop awesomeness :( This is one of the few guns that actually could use it!

OH GOD DAMMIT it's a member sale. Oh well...