Congratz TR Helios

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diewoe, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Diewoe

Nice Indar win on the alert. I was a little late showing up ( 40 minutes left in alert ) so i did not get anything for it but i did help cap 2 bases. When i logged in the VS and NC both had more territory but when i looked at the map i saw a few places getting hit and so i went and helped bring down some gens and drop the shields so we could cap the amp station. Revived many and i mean MANY dead TR to help the push stay alive. It was nice to be a part of a winning alert even though i got nothing for it.

My Question is this, how long do you have to be in the alert to get the bonus exp at the end? i have got more exp from an Alert that i did not even go to before lol.
    • Up x 1
  2. MissTiger

No idea, I took a break before the alert and didn't log back in until 1:33 was remaining (an hour and a half) and got 19 certs from the win. This late entry was in addition to getting loading-screen-lock about 8 times and having to relog in the middle of it. You sure you didn't get anything out of it? I never see the XP reward pop-up, I just note my certs just before the end to see how much they increase.
  3. Diewoe

My Certs raised 6 from when i logged in and the end of the alert, but that was from the kills/gens and point caps. :'(

I often get 0 exp from base caps also, i get the screen telling us we capped but no points no certs. This happens to me 50% of the time even though i am IN the cap zone.