Congratulations VS Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RF404, Apr 5, 2013.

1. RF404

A 3 month dry spell does not make you a virgin again ;)
  2. phreec

Hmm, this Alert feature adds an Interesting metagame layer to the gameplay with stuff like this. In the future it would require some people to stay back and defend unless they want to lose their continent once the Alert draws everyone off it.

GJ VS. The Vanu should grant you a bonus battery.
    • Up x 2
  3. Bargus

Good luck holding the north VS. Youuuve got about 7-8 hours before kick off. Gonna enjoy this...NC....Brofist
  4. Nonorf

Enjoy the game before the lag of prime time...
  5. RF404

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Mrasap

Any VS outfit in particular who wants to take the credits for it?
  7. S1eB

Wish I had been there to see it taken, i was fast asleep by then though :rolleyes:
  8. Bargus

......I actually placed my hand on the screen...
    • Up x 1
  9. Cowabunga

Just come back when your faction does something note worthy and no, a bio lab doesn't cut it! :p
  10. AnotherNoob

This might be very good for the flow of battle, to be able to get some decent fights in the northern part of the map for once :O
  11. RF404

Noteworthy like an organized to capture a continent in the middle of the night? Yeah... I'll have to get back to you on that.
  12. DragonV2

grats to the VS and part of me wants to say thanks, this means ill fight on the dried up seabed off indar again, a place i haven't been since they rotated the warp gates the first time, ah that place still feels a little like home to me
  13. Cowabunga

Ok
  14. sigur

Popping the cherry in the middle of the night, while she's asleep it's **** (it's censored. let's just say it's a crime), you know...
    • Up x 4
  15. desktop

I don't think vs will be able to withstand the same sort of punishment TR received last weekend.
  16. IronWarrior

I have to say, who cares. You did it second. Who cares about being second. First doesn't and everyone else who cares doesn't.
  17. DragonV2

main reason being the basses, which bases are really defend able down there? main advantage i see the VS having is that the TR will have a tough time getting to suarva and NC a hard time to Mao
  18. Riftmaker

Actually...if you would use that little jelly TR brain of yours you would remember that VS held Indar for a lot of time before it went neutral. We just didn't brag about it as much as you did while you kept it for a few days lol. So much ********,really funny.
    • Up x 1
  19. Arquin

I think we lost it. It hurt my brain to watch all of our forces stay at Allatum while we lost everything.
  20. Dubious

So, VS needed help from the Alert **** to take a empty cont..