Dual wielding weapons, one of the sole reason why they'd be worth the time.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by ArcMinuteLight, Mar 21, 2013.

1. ArcMinuteLight

At first I thought it was the worst idea ever, but then I thought about this.
    [IMG]
    This.
    Is.
    Perfect.:cool:

EDIT: Whoops, bad grammar in the title:eek: , can't edit that sadly :(
    • Up x 5
  2. CraftKing

it's much better if you can use two mouse at the same time lol.
  3. OddChelsea

Han Solo only needed one blaster and if that's good enough for Han Solo it's good enough for me.
    • Up x 12
  4. Mythicrose12

Jango's dual blasters got him killed. Boba used a carbine. He's enjoyed a much longer, badass life than his father.
    • Up x 4
  5. Imposer

No Jango only died so fast because he was in the prequels but not in the sequels so unlike Boba who was in the Prequels and the Sequels Jango had to die to protect the validity of the Sequels because he was in the prequels but not in the sequels. Just like Mace Windu.
    • Up x 3
  6. Mythicrose12

If it weren't for Boba's popularity from the OT and expaned universe, there wouldn't have much lore on Jango. ;) This is almost like arguing with my younger cousins claiming PT > OT. Graphically speaking (combat anyway), I agree. As far as feeling like a living universe with an actual plot and (mostly) good acting...OT all the way. And again...if not for the OT popularity, the PT wouldn't have been made.

I agree that dual weilding pistols is the worst idea ever for the LA. Two manticores/beamers would cause TR and NC to merely laugh.
    • Up x 1
  7. LibertyRevolution

Can I has for light assault?:
    [IMG]

I want dual pistons with my jetpacks. Really, it will be fine, wont be OP at all..:p
    • Up x 2
  8. Poacher

LA need only use one weapon at a time to be effective. The other arm is to carry the babes to safety.
    • Up x 6
  9. ArcMinuteLight

Jango died because he was only using one blaster when the Rhino-creature ran his jetpack over :( But he still killed it in one shot!:p

Also Han Solo doesn't have a jetpack, and Boba got bumped into a hole-monster!:eek:
  10. Novmiech

At least you didnt say "Duel Wielding" - god that pushes my buttons for some reason.
  11. Crewell

BUT BUT BUT Boba is a clone of Jango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  12. Imposer

Spoiler Alert: Boba survives
  13. BH Brigade

I would use dual pistols once NC gets the heavy shotgun pistol :D It's be just like akimbo 1887's in MW2, and we all know how good that was....
  14. Fredders

as NC we already have dual wielding shottys! (MAX anyone? :p)
  15. Heyitsrobbie1984

I want to dual weild 2 Blitz SMGs but it comes at a cost of accuracy
  16. Bankrotas

Soooo dualwield wrist flamethrowers?
  17. Heyitsrobbie1984

Doubles the sustainable damage? yes plz
  18. Bankrotas

And you melt bullets!
  19. ArcMinuteLight

Only if you get the plasma upgrade. Causes explosive overheating though. :(
  20. Bankrotas

Each second you fire there is a chance of overheating and blowing your arms off. You need to cert in cooling pads on your wrists to reduce the chance.