Vanu Helmets

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Souleater, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Souleater

Hola,

Do any of the helmets available to Vanu take up at least some camo from the suit?

I want to get something just a wee bit less distinctive for my INF.

Thanks.
  2. Rhyl

There's only a few. Actually, only one that I can think of. The first is the Vanu helmet with the frill or "fin" at the top. The "frill" can have camo but the rest of the helmet can't. Speaking of helmets you're better off with the skull helmet, the banded skull helmet, or the maniac helmet. While they can't get camo on the helmets themselves depending on your camo (such as giraffe, snow, etc) you can be temporarily (by some players) mistaken to be members of the opposite faction. If you want a helmet to help you blend in pick one of the skull helmets/maniac helmet.
  3. giltwist

Yes, heaven forbid Infiltrators not tattoo a giant Y on their face or blend in with their surroundings.
  4. Ravenorth

I got no problem with the Y marking, I actually like it, but why it have to glow? >.<
  5. giltwist

Then you'll love the next round of helmets!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Jac70

I think the Apex helmet takes some of the camo colour. I went with the Maniac because it is perhaps the least 'Vanu' looking helmet.
  7. Mythicrose12

Maniac helmet and giraffe cammo....hilarious combo against less perceptive NC characters. (probably don't need that combo anyway agaist said players...but fun anyway)
  8. SGTWOLF68

Don,t hate appreciate, look at the NC bright yellow glowing stripes on their suit all the factions have this problem.
  9. SGTWOLF68