[Suggestion] Prone

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DanMan3395, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Malsvir Vishe

Prone would make sense if the infiltrator had a heavy AP sniper rifle. Because you obviously can't be expected to hold that thing while standing up. Or if heavies were given an HMG.
  2. Zakuak

I came in here thinking the title was a stealth **** thread.

Left sad.

Oh Here is a fun one replace every PRONE word in here with P*RN.

On a serious note: I'm confused as to why we don't have prone but at the same time I'm not to stoked about Infils going prone at all heheh.
  3. vastaitku

So you've "never bought and never will buy CoD anything" but you know that prone is in CoD "kind of as a novelty?" How curious.

Going prone in SCU/gen rooms would be a great way to get your daily dose of grenades in the face. Also:

"tanks already cannot do much of anything to infantry"

:eek:
  4. Kroom

Some of the prone responses have me thinking some people don’t make use of line of sight for sneaking.
  5. Herrick

CoD is console trash and has prone though.

I'd also argue it is a lot more toxic to the industry than halo.
  6. DanMan3395

Completely true. Watch 5 mins of CoD video and its like your watching a bad 80's movie. Possibly the worst game every made.
  7. Herrick

The real horror show is the community.
    NC are the exact same
    • Up x 1
  8. Wasdie

This kind of hyperbole makes PC gamers sound like entitled 5 years old whining that their friend got a bigger toy for Christmas than they did. Grow up.
  9. DanMan3395

Well considering nothing in that post was hyperbole at all I will counter by saying your post was extremely ironic. In fact the CoD series devs have on more than one occasion said they designed it to be as much action as possible. Huge margins of error in firing cones, controller levels of accuracy, etc.

Only game I am aware of that is a AAA title with automated units that kill players for you.
  10. Wasdie

Nothing in that post was hyperbole? You're joking right?

You've got a serious case of "stop liking what I don't like" going on and you don't even know it.

It's one thing to not like something, it's another thing to make these ridiculously exaggerated claims on how a game is the "worst game ever made". The later is pure hyperbole and is exactly what you just did.
  11. DanMan3395

To be hyperbole it has to be an exaggeration or sarcastic. The qualifier "possibly" that you "accidentally" left out makes it not hyperbole. Thanks for a great troll thread de-rail though. Shouldn't you be PLAYING CoD now though?