After the nerf, NC has collected every piece of XXXXs.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by SuperMinghaha, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SuperMinghaha

First of all, shut up and listen u whining zergs and worms or what so ever.

As a matter of fact for now, when confronted a VS/TR max, NC hacksaw max can now: 1. be taken down at medium range; 2. be taken down at close range; 3. choose one of the above.

SOE do u really understand the what a shotgun should be like? Horrific firepower at close range and, nearly 0 damage at medium - long range. Now, Scatter max are really good at tickling the opponent's max at all ranges. (Well, scatter max still have a chance to win a melee combat against TR/VS 's.)

NC is designed to be super strong at close range,but now, after this remaining highlight has been nerfed, congrats, NCs, we now have the worst everything among the three. But we should be proud since we are now using BB guns to fight a war.

I play all three factions and now, I'm more than excited to get into close combats with NC double-hacksaw maxes with my TR double-heavy-cyclers max, cause they ain't stand a chance winning a fight from the time I saw them.

SO! Give back my Certs & SCs that I have spent on my NC Hacksaw Max, and I'll give up my Freedom and turn all the way back for my VS and TR. And I believe, there will be an unbalanced population from now on! Why? ask yourselves, whiners. U should be even happier that we NCs all go in red/purple. NC IS SO SCREWED UP.
    • Up x 2
  2. Shredthewolf

As a matter of fact for now, when confronted a VS/TR max, NC hacksaw max can now: 1. be taken down at medium range; 2. be taken down at close range; 3. choose one of the above.

Wrong, the NC max can and WILL win a close range encounter provided it has extended magazines, then again my 60 round cyclers won't kill you without extended mags either, so, there's that.

NC is super close, they can still "1" shot infantry up close, nothing has changed there, they simply made it that the NC can no longer win EVERY max v max encounter. NC also have many of the strongest guns in the game, the ACX11 comes to mind.

Also there is already a population imbalance, and it's LARGLY in NC's favor on most servers.
    • Up x 1
  3. Bubbalicious

NC Max I can kill no less then 4 players entering a room
    TR & VS Max I can kill no more then 2 players when entering a room.

Now if you want balance give the NC a range infantry weapon like the TR&VS and then give the TR&VS a close quarters combat weapon like the NC max. Problem solved.
    • Up x 3
  4. OddChelsea

The NC max is just fine. I don't even run hacksaws and I can **** you right up if I'm close enough to give you scatmax huggles, or even a bit further. If they were nerfed anymore than they are now it would be too much but as it stands we are still quite effective. As all maxes SHOULD be. No further nerfs to NC maxes are needed, buffs to the others would be better.
  5. Dreadnaught Wrex

I dont usually go this route but.....

Yes... keep crying! Your wastefull tears are delicious! *OM NOM NOM NOM NOM*

"OMG OMG!!!!!! I cant instagib every TR/VS MAX from now on! Woah is me! Woah is me!"

I have a certed TR and NC MAX. Quit complaining. As much as I would rather have seen TR/VS MAXes buffed. At least they did something to fix the MAX balances.
    • Up x 1
  6. Scorponok

i run the regular scatters and i feel no change at all..blowing people away still..but its not the weapon i use most, all admit that...but not really felt much to the patch from former use.
    • Up x 2
  7. Xasapis

Every time I enter a room full of TR & NC with my max, they all come for a hug and a dance. What's wrong with you people? Is it the high heels?

Too bad I don't have a matching purse to smack you with it.
    • Up x 1
  8. MykeMichail

That sounds more like you being bad than the TR/VS MAX being bad.

There's numerous players on TR and VS on Briggs who will shred you the time it takes to pull out your C4.
  9. Xasapis

More like the reality of facing a pump action pre patch in any area of a base with any other gun other than shotguns.

Both TR & VS need to expose themselves more if they want to avoid close encounters with NC maxes, which means that they'll get hit more by the hard hitting NC infantry weapons. The VS maxes are not bad overall, they are just inferior to what are meant to do as their primary function (apart from AA). Nothing that somebody can't overcome with different tactics and more effort though.
  10. irishroy

the population, the population, quackquackquackquack
    when PS2 came out of beta, TR and VS had the pop-advantge. don't forget.

in the end, it comes down to the pop-advantage. and we all know, the number changes from patch to patch, from nerf to nerf, from buff to buff.
  11. Alchonis

AC-X11 haha it has a 20 round magazine which is as much as half of some TR carbines, it has only 500rpm rate of fire and without the Compensator and adv. foregrip it has the recoil of a an LMG, and for what? so it kills in 1 less bullet!! 1!!! damned 1!!! i have half your magazine for killing in 1 less bullet wow yeah thats balanced.

Rate of fire beats bullet damage every time.
  12. Xasapis

Not really. VS was always the least populated faction or the second worst at best tied with NC.
  13. PaladinZERO

Do you know what shotguns really are like? I'll give you a hint, they aren't known for armor penetration. On other MAX suits, they should do very little damage. Also, their pellet damage was equal to the bullet damage of other weapons, and they fired numbers of pellets per shot. In reality pellets are smaller then bullets, they get the massive damage because of their numbers, not their size. So a small nerf to their damage is not out of line.
  14. PaladinZERO

The 4th faction ran to the scatmax, and look what happened, the nerf bat. Lets see where they go now.
  15. irishroy

yep.
    they ran from the maggy to the prowie, and from the prowie to the scatty.
    bow they go to the nsrevolvy.

the NC was most of the time at the same lvl as the VS. at the primetimes the NC was outnumbered by the VS and the TR.
    remember the fact, that after the early morning or very late night the NC had big parts of the continents?
    that didn't happen to the primetimes (~19:00-~23/24:00)
  16. Antich

I would agree to that if the number of ppl actually playing MAXes would be larger but it ain´t. And if they did, well, tough for them cause the NC MAX wasn´t at all OP and was and still is very situational so the 4th faction would just stay all day waiting for the right fight for a MAX and wouldn´t do anything. I am fine with that :D
  17. jeuvisage

Can you do basic math? Even pre-nerf damage they couldn't 1 shot infantry. 143 x 6 = 858. That ignores the fact that you rarely hit with all the pellets, and if you're close enough to hit with all of them, you stand a good chance of encountering the dead zone bug, in which case you'll do 0 damage.

Actually they are. Here are some wax slugs vs ESAPI plates, they do a good job of obliterating the plate.
  18. Scorponok

the purse is coming in future update :p i find it hilarious that the max is running with high heels...
  19. Purg

It's funny because I find it to be the complete opposite. As a majority NC MAX, I find that I often over shoot my target to make sure it's dead - it's not uncommon, I've seen a lot of shotgun wielding HA's doing the exact same thing.. even more so if you're using Hacksaw. I feel like I've done well if I've killed 3 enemy in one extended mag load. I honestly don't think I've ever killed 4.

One of the first times I took out my Mercy MAX I smacked 6 in one load, admittedly it was largely due to flanking them as I also find that the sound of a TR MAX is significantly quieter than an NC MAX. The sustained killing power at targets at a range where the NC MAX would perhaps kill 1 infantry is much greater with Dual Mercy. Still think it could use a buff though.
  20. Purg

Given the low numbers that use a MAX for more than an hour a week, I don't think you can attribute 4th factioners coming to NC because of the MAX.